• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cooking! Favorit Recipes!

OK so, to all you folks with the vodka sauce recipes, not one of you mention how much vodka to drink while making this sauce, or is it getting sauced? I am so confused now. and, can I just go ahead and put the pasta straight in the vodka?

Seriously, if any of you are interested, I can look thru my moms recipe tins and see if she has particular types of recipes, like desserts or main course, just mention a name and I'll be happy to look. I think she has like 2 or 3 hundred!!! (I know one is an incredible NY style cheesecake that uses sour cream and real cream cheese.)

OK so, to all you folks with the vodka sauce recipes, not one of you mention how much vodka to drink while making this sauce, or is it getting sauced? I am so confused now. and, can I just go ahead and put the pasta straight in the vodka?)

LOL! I think you should drink as much vodka as you like while doing most anything you like! (except driving, of course) I personally prefer my vodka very very cold and very very dry with three olives. :001_tt2:

LOL! I think you should drink as much vodka as you like while doing most anything you like! (except driving, of course) I personally prefer my vodka very very cold and very very dry with three olives. :001_tt2:

I was wondering when you were going to start posting drink recipes. You are the Cocktail Queen.:thumbup1:

For some reason this thread makes me hungry. Don't know why. haha