• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Connor Fucks Brody - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Nice before scene. They discuss their first alcoholic drinks when they turned 21. I’m sad to say that mine was a 4 pack of wine coolers. So lame. Lol.
I was surprised to see this before scene up today and then looked and the actual scene comes out tomorrow, Friday. I wonder if this was intentional or just a mix up. Nice surprise anyway.

I love when I’m pleasantly surprised. I thought this was a great scene. Love the ginger boys.

I don't recall seeing Bordy elsewhere. He sucked Connor's large cock impressively. It is hard to believe he isn't experienced in guy sex. As to Connor as Anon said he tends to be the same in all his scenes,. I gave Brady a 5 & Connor a 4.

Connor is perfect in my book—hot ginger hole to boot! He sucks, rims, fucks, has that long wiener, look and attitude. Keep him!

If we viewed these two for the first time, we would assume that Brody was the much older top and Connor was the much younger twink bottom. And how wrong we would have been! In fact Connor is the total top, and Brody the bottom and Connor pounded and fucked Brody very well! For those with a passion for young well endowed red heads of Irish Viking extraction, Connor is the real deal and he plays for our team too! I realize that technically that disqualifies him as a Broke Straight Boys, but I would give Connor a smoking hot stud twink red head exception! Connor reminds me of the old Broke Straight Boys Cousin Mickey, the young well endowed gay boy who loved fucking straight boys!

If we viewed these two for the first time, we would assume that Brody was the much older top and Connor was the much younger twink bottom. And how wrong we would have been! In fact Connor is the total top, and Brody the bottom and Connor pounded and fucked Brody very well! For those with a passion for young well endowed red heads of Irish Viking extraction, Connor is the real deal and he plays for our team too! I realize that technically that disqualifies him as a Broke Straight Boys, but I would give Connor a smoking hot stud twink red head exception! Connor reminds me of the old Broke Straight Boys Cousin Mickey, the young well endowed gay boy who loved fucking straight boys!

Very good comparison kg. Cousin Mikey definitely had that in common with Connor. With this site having been in existence since 2006, I believe, and my being a member since 2008, I love to compare and contrast models. I know that you are a sports fan as I am, and whenever a new baseball, football, basketball or whatever player starts to emerge, part of the fun for fans is to talk about which player from the past, he reminds us of. The same situation goes here too.

Very good comparison kg. Cousin Mikey definitely had that in common with Connor. With this site having been in existence since 2006, I believe, and my being a member since 2008, I love to compare and contrast models. I know that you are a sports fan as I am, and whenever a new baseball, football, basketball or whatever player starts to emerge, part of the fun for fans is to talk about which player from the past, he reminds us of. The same situation goes here too.
Absolutely!

Neither model does anything for me, but I watched anyway. Got what I expected. Boringly vanilla. Not repulsive, just average. Thus, 3's all around.

Neither model does anything for me, but I watched anyway. Got what I expected. Boringly vanilla. Not repulsive, just average. Thus, 3's all around.
Can I ask you what type of scene you would like to see? What would be a scene you like to see and what type of boys you like to see?

Good to hear from you my friend. It’s been a while. Please post more often, whether I agree or disagree with your scene reviews, I do love how you don’t hold back and say what you think. I’ve been missing Stowe reviews on this site. Love you buddy! :love:

Good to hear from you my friend. It’s been a while. Please post more often, whether I agree or disagree with your scene reviews, I do love how you don’t hold back and say what you think. I’ve been missing Stowe reviews on this site. Love you buddy! :love:
I love and miss Stowe too.