• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Morning Wood - scene thread

Another bland scene, although I was pleasantly surprised that Marcus was as good as he was in topping. If they want to keep Charley and have him top, get him a little blue pill.

Just saw Charlie is in a threesome scene on another site. By the way Aiden is in the new weekly episode on College Dudes . Have yet to watch either scene.

Last edited:
Just saw Charlie is in a threesome scene on another site. By the way Aiden is in the new weekly episode on College Dudes . Have yet to watch either scene.

I just saw Charlie's new video . I was impressed. I always liked Marcus, I respect those who want straight or at least straight acting models on Broke Straight Boys It makes sense why. For me it is the good sex, which is Y I joined Broke Straight Boys all the way back. Broke Straight Boys has had great players & still does . Charlie is developing into one what ever he feels about doing guy sex on the net & in his private life just like Marcus & Jos Alvarez and so many others in the past.