• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Come on, BSB! Give us a good look at the boys!

IggyPop

Reaction score
Kai is a really handsome model and we see him in his shorts while he is interviewed. However, he sits down and begins to play with himself with his shorts still on. We don't get a good look at him front and back as we did with earlier models. This trend is now common on Corbin Fisher as well as Sean Cody with Active Duty doing the same.

What happened to allowing us to worship their bodies? Going straight to the j/o scene just doesn't do it for me anymore.

ALWAYS good to see a model in tight briefs or a speedo. Really shows off bulges, asses, and upper legs.
Nice way to start off any scene.

I’ve said this before in the past. If you want to see how a solo should be done watch Chad Michaels. This is still by far the hottest solo I’ve ever watched anywhere. We’ve had some good ones here but nothing holds a candle to Chad’s. Everyone should take a look.

I'd like to add that too often the hardons in these scenes are completely obscured by the hand at all times. Maybe have them pause more often to show off what they've got?

I’ve said this before in the past. If you want to see how a solo should be done watch Chad Michaels. This is still by far the hottest solo I’ve ever watched anywhere. We’ve had some good ones here but nothing holds a candle to Chad’s. Everyone should take a look.

Also,

Colin's first solo video is also quite good. :biggrin: It was one of the very first on the site to get a rather high 4+ rating at the time of its debut for what are typically rather boring model intros. Up to that point very few solo vids ever scored much above a 3+.

Let me mention again that I would love to see the models in tight briefs or a speedo to start any scene. They really show off their bulges, ass, and upper legs.
The thought of Ryan Pitt, Kace Axel Grey Donovan, Elijah Scott and many other models in briefs is instant boner.