• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College dudes

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Damn where did you find Zaq???? What a hot ass boy and that haircut wow!!!!

Totally agree; Zaq is very sexual and that hair is nummy!
1119-pic-2.jpg

Totally agree; Zaq is very sexual and that hair is nummy!
Very pretty dude and I agree about the hair, both on his head and between his navel and his Hanes. Love to lick my way down that trail!!! :drool:

Last edited:
Very pretty dude and I agree about the hair, both on his head and between his navel and his Hanes. Love to lick my way down that trail!!! :drool:
Well I can see the kind of mood your in today. Better get to the Gym and take a cold shower.lol

Well I can see the kind of mood your in today. Better get to the Gym and take a cold shower.lol
I'm actually going out later to a street fair in my neighborhood called the "Atlantic Antic" and I hope to see some guys who may look a bit like Zaq and as I was telling Peter, I am more and more attracted to young daddies with their kids strolling around. Peter said that these are called DILF's as straight guys talk about MILF's (mother's I'd like to fuck)! So my cold shower will have to wait. :001_cool:

I'm actually going out later to a street fair in my neighborhood called the "Atlantic Antic" and I hope to see some guys who may look a bit like Zaq and as I was telling Peter, I am more and more attracted to young daddies with their kids strolling around. Peter said that these are called DILF's as straight guys talk about MILF's (mother's I'd like to fuck)! So my cold shower will have to wait. :001_cool:

If you're looking for me....don't worry, I'll pay for shipping!
tumblr_nsc8emUB3A1rr778xo1_540.jpg

And for you Mikeyank:
tumblr_nturiwT4Ri1r0ugzso1_540.jpg

Mikey's response: "If you're sending some of these guys my way, PM me for my address. I'm off from work this week and have some time on my hands to "entertain" them."

While I am green with envy that Beth is posting prospective DILFs for you Mikey, deep down I shouldn't be as I don't know if I could handle such a vision at my door. Everything about this guy is perfect. Perfection intimidates me somewhat cuz I certainly cannot offer it in returnj. Damn! :hide: :scorpios:

Mikey's response: "If you're sending some of these guys my way, PM me for my address. I'm off from work this week and have some time on my hands to "entertain" them."

While I am green with envy that Beth is posting prospective DILFs for you Mikey, deep down I shouldn't be as I don't know if I could handle such a vision at my door. Everything about this guy is perfect. Perfection intimidates me somewhat cuz I certainly cannot offer it in returnj. Damn! :hide: :scorpios:

I wonder if he cleans pools. Hmm... LOL