• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Dudes: Bryan's Cock Drenches Alex

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Just damn...I'll have what Alex was lucky enough to get! This was a very hot scene, made even better by the fact that Bryan has the "magic touch" Alex was looking for. Up until now, Alex has been pretty quite about what he likes to have a guy to do his chiseled body...that shit goes out the window with this hot pairing!:smiley-sex022: By the time Alex starts moaning "fuck me harder," I am on the edge of my seat and squealing...nummy boys. Please, more of these two...and love to see a repeat, maybe with some toys!:w00t:

Here's Bryan receiving Alex's warm mouth:
985-pic-9.jpg

Just damn...I'll have what Alex was lucky enough to get! This was a very hot scene, made even better by the fact that Bryan has the "magic touch" Alex was looking for. Up until now, Alex has been pretty quite about what he likes to have a guy to do his chiseled body...that shit goes out the window with this hot pairing!:smiley-sex022: By the time Alex starts moaning "fuck me harder," I am on the edge of my seat and squealing...nummy boys. Please, more of these two...and love to see a repeat, maybe with some toys!:w00t:

985-pic-9.jpg

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the "Beefier" guys being featured lately, almost...exclusively (to my disappointment) I do long for some "twink on twink" or even a better mix of scenes featuring both. Maybe this is the "testing" phase to get a feel of what's getting viewers' feedback? I just know that, I haven't felt the need to download a scene in a while but, I've got plenty to keep me busy in the mean time!:bored:

I'd find it difficult to "feel sorry" for Alex. I don't think I've ever seen Bryan shoot small loads... though this one was probably his best. I'd say eye protection for his next scene just might be needed!

I'd find it difficult to "feel sorry" for Alex. I don't think I've ever seen Bryan shoot small loads... though this one was probably his best. I'd say eye protection for his next scene just might be needed!

Either that, or his partner needs to keep an "open mouth!":w00t:

After seeing Jordan Thomas' film and other similar guys, I find I cannot be turned on by beef.

Hey, Jon:

I sort of get where you're coming from. But, being a lot older, I find my tastes have evolved quite a bit - not to exclude anyone as an object of attraction, but simply to INCLUDE more people, as beautiful, and physically attractive, in my eyes.

I grew up on the Bel Ami model. Loving those smooth, sweet, slender guys (Ion Davidov was my favourite.) But that was already a change for me. Growing up in Canada, in my generation, I'd never seen an uncircumcised guy before I saw those Bel Ami videos: and at first I thought it was odd. But, eventually, I came to love the look of an uncircumcised cock.

In my 20's and 30's, most of the guys I had crushes on, or dated, were slender and slim and smooth. I loved that look. . . and still do!

But now that I am older (pushing 50) - I have discovered that I like a lot more "looks", than I used to! A little bit more muscular - OK! A little bit hairier - OK! A little bit of a tummy - OK, too ;-) Because I have seen (or met) guys with all of these different "looks", who are incredibly sexy, in PERSON - and sometimes that comes down to their voices, or their actions, or (blushing) the way they disport themselves in the sack!!! LOL!!!

What I've discovered, Jon, is that, in my old age, the BIGGEST thing that attracts me about a guy is his FACE - and his eyes, and smile. (And I am STILL a sucker for a really pretty face, and I probably always will be.) But, given that - albeit, deficient as I AM, who should I BE, to be judging the fairest of them all??? - body shape and construction is kind of a lot more negotiable, for me, than it used to be.

My great love, in uni, Danny: was thin as a whippet. (He was a little twink, and still IS - I saw him on the street the other day, and, OMG, the guy is Dorian Gray - he NEVER AGES.) My current (and I hope, please God, continuing!) b/f, Mr. K., is built like a U.S. football quarterback. He is still fit and slender, but he has great big shoulders, really strong legs, and is much more muscular. (Not as muscular as Alex from College Dudes is, though.)

But the thing that draws me in about Mr. K., is his beautiful smile, and his gorgeous brown eyes. And that REALLY works for me, big-time.

Anyway, I have found, in the last few years, my taste in models has been becoming markedly more "catholic". In fact, a guy with a big hairy chest, who still has a lovely angelic face, can STILL do it for me - something I never would have imagined, when I was 25. It has really surprised me. So. . . I don't mind a little beef - - - as long as it is TENDER, and properly MARINATED ;-)))

Some of my friends have never deviated in their taste for EXACTLY the same kind of man, from 20 to 70 years of age. Some of them, have evolved a little, like me. It is really imponderable, how these things work. But an interesting aesthetic and erotic question, nonetheless.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE

P.S. Of course, one thing that has NEVER changed is that I famously date ONLY BRUNETS. I have met lots of beautiful blonds, and been quite attracted to them, but: only a man with raven hair, and deep, dark eyes, will ever win my heart. In fact, I think, he already HAS ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQEjwKs_hpg

985-pic-9.jpg

Beth, I am with you 100%. This was a banner week for College Dudes, and no mistake.

I am so glad they got Bryan back. He may not be everyone's idea of a Sunday buffet - - - but he's certainly mine. He's so tall and strong and tender in bed. . . and that gorgeous baritone voice just makes me MELT. And, he's the best KISSER I've ever seen, apart from the legendary Jason Matthews.

And Alex is so beautiful, and they just went to town, these guys. And Bryan's HUGE shot, all over Alex's face and hair and chest (and the BED, and the WALL) - - - it was really incredible!

It was a DREAM PAIRING. I am hoping College Dudes will get Bryan together with TROY TAYLOR. . . and, for old times' sake, Jason Matthews. Those are my upcoming "dream-scenes."

But this week was SURE a GOOD ONE, on College Dudes!!! WOOHOO - it made me feel like a "Rhinestone COWBOY"!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAU3B9Pi_U

"A" :))))

B and A 001.jpg

B and A 003.jpg

B and A 006.jpg

B and A 009.jpg