• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colins new toy

BrokeColin

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Ok folks here is my newest and craziest toy I own. I just bought it the day before yesterday and lets just say it has been a crazy past couple of days!!! Thought you guys would get a kick outta this! :dancingpenis:

Attachments

• toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 111
Ok folks here is my newest and craziest toy I own. I just bought it the day before yesterday and lets just say it has been a crazy past couple of days!!! Thought you guys would get a kick outta this! :dancingpenis:

Looks fun, but I'm really a visual learner...mind demonstrating that for me?!:thumbup:

Who says married couples can't find hobbies in common? Imagining you and your wife using that at the same time is a rather hot visual. Though it's more fun for me to imagine your facial expressions. :blush:

A little self-explanatory video for you

Dear Colin,

However you deploy this mighty weapon of massive conjugal bliss, just don't alarm the Office for Homeland Security! Also, due your deadlevel best and "Prey for Continued Piece" here, their and a broad. :Banane48:

OR should I say "Pray for Continued Peace" here, there, and abroad!

Whatever you do, don't forget the lube!:e020::999: You don't think this is a case of "double dipping" do you??? Maybe this enclosed tune will seem to fit!

http://youtu.be/F7hwvWIK1eM

Colin, my man, keep those home fires burning!:sign0020:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Attachments

• Doublemen.jpg
    Doublemen.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 80
Omg

:scared:Is anyone else thinking about the fact that Denver just asked Clay for a redo of the Denver/Colin scene:scared:.............

Looks fun, but I'm really a visual learner...mind demonstrating that for me?!:thumbup:

Lol I sure will have nikki take some pics next time for you!!!

its cool you have an open mind, i hope it brings your girl alot of pleasure (you too)

Lol thanks man. It has brought both of us a great amount of pleasure! Its no doubt some steamy stuff when we both take turns with it!

Who says married couples can't find hobbies in common? Imagining you and your wife using that at the same time is a rather hot visual. Though it's more fun for me to imagine your facial expressions. :blush:

A big :O is my expression but its hot as fuck when she fucks me with it and it makes me cum like a snap of a finger when she is hitting it just right!

Dear Colin,

However you deploy this mighty weapon of massive conjugal bliss, just don't alarm the Office for Homeland Security! Also, due your deadlevel best and "Prey for Continued Piece" here, their and a broad. :Banane48:

OR should I say "Pray for Continued Peace" here, there, and abroad!

Whatever you do, don't forget the lube!:e020::999: You don't think this is a case of "double dipping" do you??? Maybe this enclosed tune will seem to fit!

http://youtu.be/F7hwvWIK1eM

Colin, my man, keep those home fires burning!:sign0020:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Lol! oh we double dip! believe that! And this flame will never die!! Thanks dude!

Colin I have allways been a fan of yours and i would love to see a video of you and ur girl using that toy or pictures. (wink wink on the video though) Now i now there is the webcam on flirtforfree but im not about to pay a crazy price for a crappy site like that nor do i have that kind of money. but like i said, im a big fan and would love to see you using that toy, and yes to watch both of you using it would make my day.

Colin I have allways been a fan of yours and i would love to see a video of you and ur girl using that toy or pictures. (wink wink on the video though) Now i now there is the webcam on flirtforfree but im not about to pay a crazy price for a crappy site like that nor do i have that kind of money. but like i said, im a big fan and would love to see you using that toy, and yes to watch both of you using it would make my day.

Hey Big Slim! Thanks for the support! I will see if I can convince her do that on camera. I doubt it but its worth a try. She has already used it on me and she loves it!! :thumbup: