• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

!!!colins amateur photo shoot!!!

BrokeColin

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey everyone since u liked the others so much I thought I would give you some more thank you for ur compliments! And abush11 I am 6'0"! Hope u guys enjoy. I took these when I was walking around my house naked. I walk around naked as much as possible cause it makes me feel sexy!

Attachments

• IMG00918-20110922-1112.jpg
    IMG00918-20110922-1112.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG00921-20110922-1120.jpg
    IMG00921-20110922-1120.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG00919-20110922-1115.jpg
    IMG00919-20110922-1115.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 52
Hey everyone since u liked the others so much I thought I would give you some more thank you for ur compliments! And abush11 I am 6'0"! Hope u guys enjoy. I took these when I was walking around my house naked. I walk around naked as much as possible cause it makes me feel sexy!

OMG Colin you are HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

You have the most amazing, sexy, beautiful face, body, cock, ass, you are the best!

thanks, Colin. Love the pics just like I love your videos! Great body, ass, cock, balls, and especially personality. thanks for making me happy!!

There's something really cool about a guy getting a stiffy and putting it in front of the bathroom mirror with his phone aimed at it, smiling, and going "click". I dote on that kind of thing, when someone you know just materializes while you're googling "hotties". In fact I found one that horsehung Casey from way back then had posted of himself, and a supercute one of Cudd'n Mikey of the famed bananadick, that I shared here a while back. They were both obviously taken with the idea of sending them to someone they'd met online. Hot.

Colin I love you. And your butt.

If a picture is worth 1000 words, then three are like winning the lottery!

Dear Sexy Colin,

Both your "glowing personality" and your "can do attitude" radiates in these gorgeous pictures of you in each and every glorious square inch. You simply are beautiful ALL OVER and I feel like your giving personality outshines everybody on the Broke Straight Boys site. I would say you are a real "ASSet" but I wouldn't want this to be misconstrued, because your ass is truly beautiful too, and this is meant as a real complement to you, my Broke Straight Boys favorite. I find you to be the "REAL DEAL" genuine article. What you see is what you get!!!!! Your wife is mighty lucky to have you!

My only problem is not that much different from models giving blow jobs complaining about their mouth getting tired, my neck was getting tired viewing your pictures. So I decided to help others with neck or back problems.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Appreciatively,

Stimpy

Attachments

• IMG00918-20110922-1112.jpg
    IMG00918-20110922-1112.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG00919-20110922-1115.jpg
    IMG00919-20110922-1115.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG00921-20110922-1120.jpg
    IMG00921-20110922-1120.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 111
Dear Sexy Colin,

Both your "glowing personality" and your "can do attitude" radiates in these gorgeous pictures of you in each and every glorious square inch. You simply are beautiful ALL OVER and I feel like your giving personality outshines everybody on the Broke Straight Boys site. I would say you are a real "ASSet" but I wouldn't want this to be misconstrued, because your ass is truly beautiful too, and this is meant as a real complement to you, my Broke Straight Boys favorite. I find you to be the "REAL DEAL" genuine article. What you see is what you get!!!!! Your wife is mighty lucky to have you!

My only problem is not that much different from models giving blow jobs complaining about their mouth getting tired, my neck was getting tired viewing your pictures. So I decided to help others with neck or back problems.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Appreciatively,

Stimpy

Thank you, thank you, thank you Stimpy. Our Colin looks so much better in the upright position. Might be where my migraine came from yesterday. Colin, you look simply delicious. (Damn, that sounds too gay, doesn't it.)

Anyway, Colin, Stimpy hit on something that you seem to be having a little problem with. Namely, sucking cock. You attack a cock like someone is going to take it away from you. You remind me of one little puppy in a litter of five, attacking the mother's breast at feed time pushing all your brothers and sisters away. The cock is ALL yours, Colin. Trust me on this one.

And probably the most important thing to remember is breath, Colin. Just because you have a cock in your mouth, doesn't mean you can't continue to breath normally. This is absolutely a necessity here, my boy. Lack of oxygen will wear you out faster than the length of time you are sucking that cock.

And the final hint that I would suggest, is exercise your jaws in your off time. Chew more gum (sugarless of course) , eat tough meat, stretch you jaw muscles several times per day. I used to chew gum from the time my feet hit the bedroom floor in the morning until I went to bed at night. And I could suck a cock for an hour without breaking a sweat. Edging, edging... did you ever hear of edging people. I wasn't that bad of a cocksucker. lol Before you know it, you'll be sucking cock like a pro like me.

God, what a body! :001_tt2:

in my day, i used to tell firsttimers to put they thumb in their mouth and breath. after they were comfortable with that i let them try the big thumb. when they learned that it taste like skin and that they could breath things went well.
growing up there was this girl who use to stand in front of the mirror and watch how sounds like ahh worked on the back of her throat.
cocksucking 101

in my day, i used to tell firsttimers to put they thumb in their mouth and breath. after they were comfortable with that i let them try the big thumb. when they learned that it taste like skin and that they could breath things went well.
growing up there was this girl who use to stand in front of the mirror and watch how sounds like ahh worked on the back of her throat.
cocksucking 101

Thank you, thank you, thank you Stimpy. Our Colin looks so much better in the upright position. Might be where my migraine came from yesterday. Colin, you look simply delicious. (Damn, that sounds too gay, doesn't it.)

Speak for yourself Robb!!!!! I personally think Colin looks great in a horizontal position.:001_tt1::thumbup:

You walk around your house naked with a hard on? Well, it is LA isn't it!

Collin, you horny little devil you! Loved the pics! You are one hot dude in every single way! Love you, man!

Sometimes I get a stiffy and might as well catch it on camera! Lol thankyou for all the compliments. You guys make me blush evertime.