• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Colin: Where's the pic?

balboa

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is the pic of Colin missing from the preview section? I've been waiting for days for this to be fixed, then it occurred to me that maybe I am the only one who can't see it.:001_unsure:

To bad you have technical difficulties...

Is it just me, or is the pic of Colin missing from the preview section? I've been waiting for days for this to be fixed, then it occurred to me that maybe I am the only one who can't see it.:001_unsure:

I can't see it either, Balboa

Dear Balboa and Thunderschlong,

I see the picture of Colin just fine. I guess it goes to show that some of us is living right with the internet God, not far-right, but simply right. One of the important life lessons is to not envy others that have things we don't have.:lol::lol:

By the way, all of my statement above is a lie!:cursing:

Sincerely teasing,

Stimpy

@ Stimpy, LOL! I can see Mark or someone else from Broke Straight Boys saying the same or something like, 'it must be a problem with your browser. We can see it just fine.'

There is no problems with the pictures, please check your browser.

Kidding :) Someone didn't enter the episode correctly but now the thumb should be showing fine :)

There is no problems with the pictures, please check your browser.

Kidding :) Someone didn't enter the episode correctly but now the thumb should be showing fine :)

Thanks, Scorpio, I can see him now. You're the hottest site designer ever!:drool: