• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Clumsy Sucker-CBP Scene

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Cute guys and good oral scene, but I had to come and comment on the dramatic intro. That fall...lol. He’s cute so I’ll give him a pass. I can only imagine what all of those cars passing by thought. Seeing a twink with bleach blonde hair and short shorts tripping onto the grass and having another young guy come up and touch his knee, while someone is with a camera filming it all. LMAO.
“You know what? I work at this really great clinic. Let me take you over there real quick”. ......and suck your dick. LOL

I’m just poking fun. It was a good oral scene and fun to watch.

Cute guys and good oral scene, but I had to come and comment on the dramatic intro. That fall...lol. He’s cute so I’ll give him a pass. I can only imagine what all of those cars passing by thought. Seeing a twink with bleach blonde hair and short shorts tripping onto the grass and having another young guy come up and touch his knee, while someone is with a camera filming it all. LMAO.
“You know what? I work at this really great clinic. Let me take you over there real quick”. ......and suck your dick. LOL

I’m just poking fun. It was a good oral scene and fun to watch.

I am glad you enjoyed it...it was something different....and of course....this happens all the time a cute guy falls down and gets rescued and taken to the clinic to get his dick sucked...its South Florida and 2020 what else can happen :)

It was a fun day and a good departure out of the studio for a quick different intro...both guys are super fun and great to work with...

I am glad you enjoyed it...it was something different....and of course....this happens all the time a cute guy falls down and gets rescued and taken to the clinic to get his dick sucked...its South Florida and 2020 what else can happen :)

It was a fun day and a good departure out of the studio for a quick different intro...both guys are super fun and great to work with...

I liked the intro of the minor fall on campus. An element of plot can be a good setup for hot sex as demonstrated by this hot oral scene. I would describe the scene as a college boy falls, gets taken to clinic, gets distracted from his minor leg pain by a blow job and gets to return the favor. While I don't care for his excessive tattoos, Ryan is young, has a hot bod and is a fine addition to College Boy Physicals Perhaps the fingering of his hot ass near the end of the scene is a hint of a sequel where Ryan receives more probing treatment! Very good scene!

I watched it and found both boys hot, both obviously gay, but being straight is not part of the College Boy Physicals theme, and so it was a good blow job scene with a cool premise. Nice scene.

Young Ryan returns this week for further leg treatment from Nurse Hunter, who sees swelling in the kid's middle leg, sucks it, gets sucked and gets turned around and injected with college cock! Nurse Johnny blurts out mid fuck "I just love college boys!"