• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP- Jizz On My Jock

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Ok, I think Jakeb is so cute. And this is my favorite look of Tyrese. Seems like he’s always changing his hair style…lol….which is ok and fun, but he looks really sexy and handsome here. Good scene, but I think I was just taken back by how incredibly beautiful these two men are to me.

Sigh…great picture.

CE5DF342-4141-43D0-95A0-17D0D1D0EB7C.jpg

If you are a fan of both Jakeb and Tyrese or one of the other, you can also catch them on some upcoming soon to be released scenes on College Dudes.com site.

Ok, I think Jakeb is so cute. And this is my favorite look of Tyrese. Seems like he’s always changing his hair style…lol….which is ok and fun, but he looks really sexy and handsome here. Good scene, but I think I was just taken back by how incredibly beautiful these two men are to me.

Sigh…great picture.

View attachment 28600

Totally agree! This is a great pairing, particularly in the context that it is the perfect follow up to Jakeb's debut scene last week with Dr. Asher. Last week Coach sent young baseball player Jaleb to the clinic as a prior shipment of defective jock straps was causing a wave of jock rashes amongst the team. In last week's scene, Dr. Asher's hand's on examination of Jakeb's jock rash morphed into the boy jock getting sucked and fucked. Fast forward to this week's scene: Jakeb is waiting in the exam room for his follow up visit. In walks clinic employee Tyrese with a delivery of the new hopefully corrected jock straps. Of course, Jakeb strips naked and tries on the new jock strap. And of course Tyrese's touchy feely hands on exam of Jakeb's new jock and its contents morphs into the boy jock getting fucked and fucked once again - but the contrast between Jakeb taking white doc dick last week and big black cock in today's scene was striking! The communality of course is that Jakeb is one cute good looking kid who really looks the part of a young college baseball player. Don't forget Broke Straight Boys members, College Boy Physicals is a bonus site free as a part of your Broke Straight Boys membership. They have some really good and hot content over there, so check it out!

If you are a fan of both Jakeb and Tyrese or one of the other, you can also catch them on some upcoming soon to be released scenes on College Dudes.com site.

Thanks for the info. I like Tyrese, and I love young Jakeb! He is a great find and I hope that he stays to film more scenes. He is perfect for College Boy Physicals as he has the young college boy jock look!

It was nice 2 newbies to sitee but experienced to guy sex. What they did they did well , one thing was missing, rimming. One other point, I guess I am dull, I am not into jocks or other props or foot work or even cum, horrors!

WRT the latest vintage scene 93: Spencer fucked by Logan here is what I wrote:

I watched and even listened to the banter (which I seldom do) and compared the scene to 2 self avowed gay guys doing the same thing and if anything this scene was better, go figure!

Last edited: