• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

clothes off

Reub babe, ITA as parisnoyd says, Patrick should hit Europe with the Straighties. They already know I can arrange a soiree in the megagaydisco on the outskirts of Palma, or in one of the two or three humongous mixed venues that are famous all over Europe. You and I have to wear them down, and get them booked on some transatlantic transport.

OMG Slim.
Your on.
Patrick get the boys to Palma. Slim i have an aunt who lives on the island so all i need now is date and flights.
Reub.

OMG Slim.
Your on.
Patrick get the boys to Palma. Slim i have an aunt who lives on the island so all i need now is date and flights.
Reub.

you guya are aware that London is being booked by Patrick as we speak? Also, he is planning stops in other European cities. See posts in Upcoming Appearances thread.

Slim, PM me asap, please.

you guya are aware that London is being booked by Patrick as we speak? Also, he is planning stops in other European cities. See posts in Upcoming Appearances thread.

Go Patrick, Go Patrick, Let Slim know... Palma is just a short hop away...:thumbup1:

Marky.
You have just made my night. I am sitting here thinking about my 4 nights which start tonight.
How will i ever concentrate on work when i know that Broke Straight Boys are cumming to London. O K do you know where they are going. OMG Broke Straight Boys on Old Compton Street.
Reub.

We pm'ed Majezty.

I never ever go to the Tour threads since they create a longing in me that aches. Deffo am gonna check out the Europe info. Baleares is a gay paradise, although Ibiza, 18 min. flight from me, is the queer nucleus of this island group and totally rivals Mykonos. It would be so cool to be able to do some Pat-Slim liaison to help get perfect Balearic venues for the European sortie. How many Brokies would be coming? Should we pass the hat to buy TE a ticket?

:dancingpenis::dancingpenis::dancingpenis:The Tyler Dick Dance

We pm'ed Majezty.

I never ever go to the Tour threads since they create a longing in me that aches. Deffo am gonna check out the Europe info. Baleares is a gay paradise, although Ibiza, 18 min. flight from me, is the queer nucleus of this island group and totally rivals Mykonos. It would be so cool to be able to do some Pat-Slim liaison to help get perfect Balearic venues for the European sortie. How many Brokies would be coming? Should we pass the hat to buy TE a ticket?

Alright Slim... Enjoy...

We pm'ed Majezty.

Slim, if we pass the hat for Tyler can we all put enough in so Danny can cum too.
PLEASE.
Reub.

I completely understand..... but whether on the boy, the futon or the floor you still have a thing about clothes!!!

I'm TEASING you!!!!!!!!

Jayce

Thank goodness somebody is teasing me :tongue_smilie:
Rats wrong sort of teasing :crying:

Slim, if we pass the hat for Tyler can we all put enough in so Danny can cum too.
PLEASE.
Reub.

You bet. There are several others who should be the beneficiaries of forumite largess, but I think it would be only fair that the members who actually intend to get to the party be the ones contributing. I would seriously fork up for Ty and Dan. But I would for a bunch of others too.

If Patrick says to go ahead, I can even find out if 4 or 5 Brokies' fares could be subsidized by the venue?

Marky.
You have just made my night. I am sitting here thinking about my 4 nights which start tonight.
How will i ever concentrate on work when i know that Broke Straight Boys are cumming to London. O K do you know where they are going. OMG Broke Straight Boys on Old Compton Street.
Reub.

Manchester is a great gay scene and it's more central UK than London. The UK's Queer as Folk was set in Manchester for those of you who didn't know. Also it is the setting for the world famous Coronation Street which has been running over 40 years. :thumbup:

What about a video where there's minimal clothing removed? One of the hottest videos (to me) I've ever seen was on Corbin Fisher and basically the model being serviced only unzipped.