• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

clothes off

virginiaboy09

Virgin
Reaction score
I'm curious, I'd love to see the models take each others clothes off.......it would be very sexy and hot!:cool:

In a couple of episodes that does happen & yes it is sexy & hot.
Only one dissapointment about them though - It is not my clothes the models are taking off :crying:
If I can remember which episodes they are I shall let you know.

In a couple of episodes that does happen & yes it is sexy & hot.
Only one dissapointment about them though - It is not my clothes the models are taking off :crying:

Hmmmmmm methinks Raysvq is a clothes whore..... :b_evil:

Jayce

Danny & Ryan 04-03-09 (each others pants)

Chris & Devin 02-17-07

No clothes - thank you :blush:

I meant they weren't taking them off me

I completely understand..... but whether on the boy, the futon or the floor you still have a thing about clothes!!!

I'm TEASING you!!!!!!!!

Jayce

Cripes sakes, Ray, get in line! Me first!! Come to momma boys!:001_tt1:After what I saw in the City, ...Game on!

I am, excited now!

How was your time in the City M&M? Care to share any worthwhile tidbits for those of us who have never been to San Francisco?

How was your time in the City M&M? Care to share any worthwhile tidbits for those of us who have never been to San Francisco?

I've been to the USA 5 or 6 times - has to think - but all my visits have been to the west coast as being a pasty brit, I do not like humidity so the dry heat of the Western side suits me fine. I spent 3 days in SanFrancisco and had a fabulous time. Did all the tourists spots, had my first ever clam chowder - fabulous, visited Chinatown - double fab. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Back on thread - yes I do like to see guys take each others clothes off..

I especially like that bit when I'm one of those guys!

Great suggestions....I will start filming this in the next shoots planned. :)

Yes go on Mark, spill the beans, what did you get up to.
I have never been to San Francisco.
PLEASE.
Reub.

Sorta off thread

But it's still "clothes off":

Did you see the guy in the news who lost his Nike sponsorship so he ran thru Paris (including the gayborhood) nude with his pole (sorry he's a pole vaulter, sportswise I mean).

Well he can jump my pole or vault anytime..... just look :001_tt1:Woof!

Attachments

• romain mesnil.jpg
    romain mesnil.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 56
But it's still "clothes off":

Did you see the guy in the news who lost his Nike sponsorship so he ran thru Paris (including the gayborhood) nude with his pole (sorry he's a pole vaulter, sportswise I mean).

Well he can jump my pole or vault anytime..... just look :001_tt1:Woof!

ITA, Jayce! :drool:

Yes go on Mark, spill the beans, what did you get up to.
I have never been to San Francisco.
PLEASE.
Reub.

Ok well, it was ok...... NOT! Actually, Carl and I had a blast. Let me see if my old feeble brain can recap. Carl and I were the very first people to arrive at Temptation on Fri. nite. We were let in and given our VIP passes, so we made the most of it, walking all through this nearly 5000 square foot warehouse/disco. 5 bars, 4 DJ booths, 2 floors with private seating areas on the second floor. We were cumming down one flight of stairs when I saw Patrick, so we waltzed on over and said hello. He had two boys with him, Johnny and a newcummer, ( check the Past Broke Straight Boys site area for his name, cuz I fergit! LOL But they were of course, incredibly handsome, in fact, after some of the other site's models arrived, I realized,
gee, David really does know how to pick them!! Why he won't share with me I'll never know! But, I digress. So we mixed and mingled drank like little fishies, (no DYKE jokes!) and had a mahvelus time Dahlings! Carl had been under the weather, so we called it a nite after a couple of hours, and walked the six long blocks to our hotel. But, truly, Patrick and the boys did a wonderful job representing BluMedia, and I promised Patrick I would work hard to find a venue in Sacramento that is equal to the fine people of BluMedia.

Several of our fellow forumites were also in attendance, and I'm sure have much to add. Bryce, are you out there? LOL!!

Hi Mark.
Thank you for the low down on your night out in San Francisco, sounds like you had a blast.
Living here in the UK unless Broke Straight Boys come over here ( hint hint ) i don't think i will get to go to a party.
Thank you for sharing with us.
I hope Carl is better now.
Thanks Reub.

Hi Mark.
Thank you for the low down on your night out in San Francisco, sounds like you had a blast.
Living here in the UK unless Broke Straight Boys come over here ( hint hint ) i don't think i will get to go to a party.
Thank you for sharing with us.
I hope Carl is better now.
Thanks Reub.

Reub babe, ITA as parisnoyd says, Patrick should hit Europe with the Straighties. They already know I can arrange a soiree in the megagaydisco on the outskirts of Palma, or in one of the two or three humongous mixed venues that are famous all over Europe. You and I have to wear them down, and get them booked on some transatlantic transport.