• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Clay

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
My best friend on the forum, who keeps me up to speed when I can't get in every day, told me just now that she'd heard that Clay was going to be posting. Sweet. And about time.

From his voice, which seems fairly well endowed with IQ, I think he's going to make a great correspondent.

I'm maybe not the only one to be curious about what he looks like. I think I was the first one to suggest that he get in here to talk to us, months ago. Now I'd like to reiterate what I said soon after that: that we get to see him. At least via a Clay avatar, although fave would be for Mistah Sha to do a chilled BTS interview with him. Sweet again.

Yay Clay.

Don't care!

if Clay doesn't want to show us who he is, or doesn't want to communicate with us through the forums, then I don't really give a damn! There are a lot more interesting males on the sites on which my eyes can feast; and a lot more interesting people on the forums with whom to chat!:mellow:

Teq, your loss lol...

...but you're right that it takes a real Broke Straight Boys junkie, who's turned the site into his own personal cult movie, to want to see Clay. Your post really opened my eyes. I'm like a Clay-stalker at large in the forum.

................we still have a new member named "BSBHClay.":ohmy: I suppose it could be a coincidence, and that little "welcome to our newest member" spot on the home page could have completely tricked my little brain........:confused1: