• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Christmas Fun!

As of 3:24 EST, the forum has 118 members and 583 guests. I assume the guests can't post. That leaves 118 people with nothing to say and nothing to comment on. Why are they here? Why am I here? Should I call 911 and report that the forum is in trouble?

Here is a thread. I have a cat, an old cat. I am going away for three days and am leaving it alone. The cat is on its last legs. I don't want to come back to find a dead cat, so should I just bury it now, and get it over with, or wait for my return? $5000 to anyone who can identify this concept. It was a British show. The $5000 reward is bullshit.

Correct Tim: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4035

To be or not to be... 'your' cat died as lack of love from her owner, he emotionally starved, poor animal.

Some will visit a bar hoping to find a great atmosphere, others visit a bar and bring in the fun themselves.

Have any funny Christmas stories Tim? Like Christmas tree catching fire... house burned down, didn't bother to put the fire out. The house was to be or not be...

In Holland Christmas is somewhat different. We have the Christmas tree, and dinner. However father Christmas and stockings play hardly a role. That's because we celebrate Sinterklaas and his black Pete's on December 6th. Our Sinterklaas modeled for your Santa Claus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRUDf4TNb1A

Last edited:
Well in my family we are preparing for 8 days of candle lighting, jelly donuts, potato pancakes and presents for the kiddies. But since I cannot forget my poor deprived Christian friends who do not get to participate in the festivities of the season, I always bake loads of cookies and pass them out to work mates, friends and the old codgers who hang out at the local pub where I annoy people with silly stories.

XXXXXmas/Christmas/Channukah/Kwanzaa are all commemorated by the Mates of Kappa Rho Upsilon...Since our fraternity was founded in 1996 by gay students from TAMU, UT-Austin St.Edward's and Huston-Tillotson we have just had an inclusive Winterbreak Celebration. We have Mates from foreign countries and some who cannot go "home" because of dead parents or homophobic-and-therefore-"dead" parents. And we switch the celebration back and forth between the house in Bryan/College Station and the house in Austin, which means lots of sharing, caring, comforting, crying, moaning, plowing. beer-ponging, Dildo-pogo-sticking and creatively wrapping one another as unwrappable pre-lubed man-sized dolls. So yayness for the Winterbreak and we do volunteer at the Caritas and the Capitol City Food Bank.. LOVE WILL KEEP US TOGETHER!!! muahz and seufz to all u wonder-sluts from the Fraternal Mates of Kappa Rho Upsilon (KRU)

I always bake loads of cookies and pass them out to work mates, friends and the old codgers who hang out at the local pub where I annoy people with silly stories.

How about "annoying" us with some of your silly stories? lol

The site claims there are 128 members online at this time for the forum. And no one has anything to say. Either a quiet group or the numbers are a bit off.

for the silent souls...

The site claims there are 128 members online at this time for the forum. And no one has anything to say. Either a quiet group or the numbers are a bit off.

Hundreds of guests too that have nothing to say too.

If they all started posting right now, this thread would have been so overcrowded I'd overlooked your message Tim... but I found it.

Imagine how many funny people are out there... Tim, how can we seduce these wise and silent people to join us?

PS: Nobody is a percentage of a group; we all are individuals. You anonymous guests are seriously, very welcome here.

Last edited:
"We sleep in, eat chinese and go to a movie. ok not so funny, but that's how it is."

Sounds like the standard Jewish observation of Christmas to me. Back in 1979 after returning form an extended period living overseas I found myself in San Francisco where I was attending law school. On Christmas day I walked down to Chinatown and ate then walked up to Polk & California to the old Royal Theater [I believe that was the name] where Apocalypse Now was playing. While sitting and waiting for the movie to start in a theater where approximately 40 other people were sitting, someone behind me sang out in a clear voice in Hebrew the words to a traditional opening song for Shabbat services, "Henei ma tov umanaim, Shevet achim gam yachad" which is from Psalm 133, "how good and pleasing it is for people to sit together in unity". Soon amidst laughter pretty much the entire group was singing along.

You can hear the song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZs9ld3klPo&feature=related

"We sleep in, eat chinese and go to a movie. ok not so funny, but that's how it is."

Sounds like the standard Jewish observation of Christmas to me. Back in 1979 after returning form an extended period living overseas I found myself in San Francisco where I was attending law school. On Christmas day I walked down to Chinatown and ate then walked up to Polk & California to the old Royal Theater [I believe that was the name] where Apocalypse Now was playing. While sitting and waiting for the movie to start in a theater where approximately 40 other people were sitting, someone behind me sang out in a clear voice in Hebrew the words to a traditional opening song for Shabbat services, "Henei ma tov umanaim, Shevet achim gam yachad" which is from Psalm 133, "how good and pleasing it is for people to sit together in unity". Soon amidst laughter pretty much the entire group was singing along.

You can hear the song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZs9ld3klPo&feature=related

Remember the thread asking "If you could be woman for one day...?" I'm going to offer another scenario. I want to be locked in a room with the two guys in the video for the entire night and I'd like to look like the woman in the video.

Still eating chinese on Christmas?

We gather at my house, and my mother's house. The older relatives convene at my parents, and my generation at my house, where all the gay cousins (about 8 of us) gather and celebrate together. On Christmas eve, we baKe and cook and have Mimosas. That evening we deliver Christmas baskets to the neighbors, full of what we have prepared. Some of us go around the neighborhood. Others take the Christmas goodies to relatives who could not attend.

Christmas morning we make French toast and sausage for breakfast, then we begin cooking the Christmas dinner. My mom and I always prepare two dinners. One for all of us to enjoy, and the other, we take to a needy family. We spend the rest of the day just enjoying each other's company.

This has become a tradition for us all, and spending the time together celebrating, laughing, and preparing food is absolutely the best part of Christmas.

Tonight I heard about the Secret Santa phenom hitting the nation, and this week, I think I will try and coordinate our own Secret Santa. God Bless all of you, may you all have a holiday blessed with peace and tranquility. Party safe!