• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chinese Shaolin Iron Ball Training

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much David and Mark would need to pay a straight boy to try this... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVDMG1-eA4I

Can you say ouch!!! :w00t:

P.S. - I hope you all know I am kidding. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I do know that the basis of this training is to be able to move and change sensitivity to meridian points. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Oh, my!! Jayman, I couldn't watch the whole video!! There isn't enough money in the world!! LOL!!

the guy in the gold outfit was probably wearing a cup. During sex I like to have my partner pull on my balls, stretch the scrotum.

No, NO, NO.
The saying no pain no gain comes to mind. He had all the pain and no gain.
Made me feel quite sick to watch that and i had my legs crossed.
But i wonder who he got to kiss it better ?
RJ

No, NO, NO.
RJ

LOL.:sneaky2:

No, NO, NO.
RJ

Well, he could ask me, but that wouldn't make it better, no, that would make it.....perfect! LMAO:lol:

After watching that video, all I can think is... Sometime you feel your nuts, sometimes you don't!! LOL!! I agree Reuben, that hurts just to see it. (I have no shame)

After watching that video, all I can think is... Sometime you feel your nuts, sometimes you don't!! LOL!! I agree Reuben, that hurts just to see it. (I have no shame)

Sometimes they are there and sometimes ther are not either. LOL :lol: