• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Check out Kaden Alexander on YouTube

DChristopher

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I had some great footage left over from Kaden Alexander's recent interview and decided to do something with it. The great thing about Broke Straight Boys is that we are always evolving and Mark really pushes us to to bring you new and exciting content, Hope you enjoy this! Music is by my buddy, and one of the hottest DJ's out there, DJ Sean O'Hara (he also did some of the music for the TV show). Ciao!

Excellent model, excellent videography, excellent music.

Quaere: where is this on Youtube? I notice there was no identification with this site or the tv show.

I wonder if any of these models including (obviously Kaden Alexander) have given any thought to "Commercial Modeling". I know that I've heard at least one model has done some, but.....Damian Christopher's work really shows how photogenic these guys can be as well as, comfortable in front of a camera! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Damian, that was fun! An excellent subject matter shown in all his brilliance.:biggrin: Your artistry is so beautiful; you can tell how much you care about the work you produce.:2c:

I agree with you 100% Beth it was a fantastic footage and he truly is fantastic at the work he does both on video and photo work! he always finds a way at bringing out the best of what ever model he shoots and if it makes sense I love the atmosphere he manages to create in all his work it's truly marvellous. X

Sorry to say this but the 1 thing I HATE about all of the BTS videos is the blaring club music. It's always so damn loud like the music is supposed to be the star of the scene not the model and the intros last sooooo long. I bet this would have really been beautiful if it were done in color so we could see Kaden Alexander's rich skin tones against the background and the silkiness of his body compared to the texture of the grass, in B&W everything just kind of blends together. Maybe I'm just an old fart but when I watch a BTS I first mute my computer sound before starting the video and wait until the talking starts before I turn the volume up a little. I also find it very annoying that the speaking volume is so much lower than the volume of the music, many times during an interview the soundtrack overtakes the talking making it difficult to hear what they're saying. I do like seeing the interviews done in different locations and the photography is usually very visually stunning. It makes me wish they could use a more natural and flattering light when they film the sex scenes instead of that harsh unflattering fluorescent white type lighting.

Sorry to say this but the 1 thing I HATE about all of the BTS videos is the blaring club music. It's always so damn loud like the music is supposed to be the star of the scene not the model and the intros last sooooo long. I bet this would have really been beautiful if it were done in color so we could see Kaden Alexander's rich skin tones against the background and the silkiness of his body compared to the texture of the grass, in B&W everything just kind of blends together. Maybe I'm just an old fart but when I watch a BTS I first mute my computer sound before starting the video and wait until the talking starts before I turn the volume up a little. I also find it very annoying that the speaking volume is so much lower than the volume of the music, many times during an interview the soundtrack overtakes the talking making it difficult to hear what they're saying. I do like seeing the interviews done in different locations and the photography is usually very visually stunning. It makes me wish they could use a more natural and flattering light when they film the sex scenes instead of that harsh unflattering fluorescent white type lighting.

HI BenBen. Many of the color segments can be seen in Kaden Alexander's interview. With this, I decided to go with black and white to give the video a different vibe. Plus, I'm a huge fan of B&W and is part of my "style" and can be seen in many clips I produce. I was a huge fan of Abercrombie ads and Bruce Webber while growing up, so it tends to come out in my work.
We'll look into the sound issue. It's my goal to make sure everything is balanced. In the studio it sounds great, but once it finds its way to the web, many things don't come out because of compression issues.
The club music you hear is either composed by myself or my good friend DJ Sean O'Hara who graciously licensed some of his music for our use (he is also featured in the TV show). He is a very talented guy and produces some awesome music. Is there a genre of music that you would like to hear? Please let me know and maybe we can get some. Licensing music can be expensive and we try to bring you more than just stock music (which can be very bad or amateur sounding), but we can see what we can do. Thanks for your input!

Thank you Damian, that was fun! An excellent subject matter shown in all his brilliance.:biggrin: Your artistry is so beautiful; you can tell how much you care about the work you produce.:2c:

Thanks Beth! Your input means a lot. You have been a great supporter (and critic when you need to be) and I appreciate that! Hope to bring you more clips like this one in the future!

I have never liked that style of music, my music tastes are more classic and probably old fashioned. This is after all your business perhaps you feel that this type of music best appeals to the audience you want to attract and I have no problem or argument with it. I could ignore the music if it didn't blare at such a loud volume, this is annoying no matter what music is played. Like I said previously I try to remember to mute the sound until the long intro is over and the talking begins then I turn the volume up to hear what the model has to say. Then in some scenes the loud blaring music pops up again. Because of this I have given up watching most of the BTS videos. If there are more videos from the pride events I will watch those because I find them very entertaining, I also like the scenes where Sha interacts with the models but as far as the interviews go the loud music annoys me so much I'm not interested. If the majority of your views like this or it doesn't bother them then it doesn't matter.

This might sound strange but that type of music reminds me of stuff I've heard in the gay dance clubs. I know straight dance clubs play this type of music also but the straight community has always stolen what's popular from the gay community. I hear that beat I think of half naked guys all sweaty and dancing on a crowded dance floor. I do not associate it with straight guys, to me it has a very strong gay vibe. I hear what I perceive as a gay vibe being played before an interview with a male model, it doesn't make me feel like he's so straight after all. Music has always played an important part in my life, it can bring up strong emotions and it can set the stage for what's happening or about to happen. I'm only a viewer, I'm not an expert. I'm sure your demographics play a part in music selection and maybe I'm not in your demographic or the demographic you're trying to seduce. It's a small matter and I'm happy with not watching the interviews. You're the artist and you're going to do what you think is best, we both know you can't please everyone. I just wanted to state my opinion not that it really matters.

I am not a fan of B&W unless if it's done really well. I grew up in an age where B&W was common and different rules apply for lighting. I do like the crisp delineation of B&W, but obviously you weren't going for that type of look. I don't find it visually interesting when a digital image is changed to B&W when it wasn't recorded that way. Then looking at the most recent BTS workout video all the colors seemed kind of muted with an almost sepia tone. I was thinking maybe it was done near dusk when colors do become muted. I didn't really care for that either. I didn't like all the severe closeups, we couldn't really see what they were actually doing so it was kind of boring for me. Looking at these two videos I have a strong opinion that Colorado is ugly, it's all brown and dirt and grey skies and ugly. If that's what the scenery is like out there I guess it is better that you don't do more outside scenes because there doesn't appear to be much to work with. I never realized Denver was a desert, I'd always heard people say the desert is beautiful and full of colors but I'm not seeing it. I guess I'm spoiled because I live in a place that has a lot of green vegetation, blue skies and beautiful rivers and lakes.

Then again it's only my opinion and we know what opinions are like. Just because I don't like the way some BTS videos look or sound does not mean I don't want to watch the real videos, the ones I subscribe to watch. The BTS is a bonus section and if I don't like it so what it's not a big deal.

The BTS is a bonus section and if I don't like it so what it's not a big deal.
I feel the same way about the BTS. It is free and I appreciate the extra video provided each week. Some I enjoy, some I don't like, and some I just ignore based on the models involved and or the content, but I never criticize the free content. It seems rude to me. But that's just me.

I have never liked that style of music, my music tastes are more classic and probably old fashioned. This is after all your business perhaps you feel that this type of music best appeals to the audience you want to attract and I have no problem or argument with it. I could ignore the music if it didn't blare at such a loud volume, this is annoying no matter what music is played. Like I said previously I try to remember to mute the sound until the long intro is over and the talking begins then I turn the volume up to hear what the model has to say. Then in some scenes the loud blaring music pops up again. Because of this I have given up watching most of the BTS videos. If there are more videos from the pride events I will watch those because I find them very entertaining, I also like the scenes where Sha interacts with the models but as far as the interviews go the loud music annoys me so much I'm not interested. If the majority of your views like this or it doesn't bother them then it doesn't matter.

This might sound strange but that type of music reminds me of stuff I've heard in the gay dance clubs. I know straight dance clubs play this type of music also but the straight community has always stolen what's popular from the gay community. I hear that beat I think of half naked guys all sweaty and dancing on a crowded dance floor. I do not associate it with straight guys, to me it has a very strong gay vibe. I hear what I perceive as a gay vibe being played before an interview with a male model, it doesn't make me feel like he's so straight after all. Music has always played an important part in my life, it can bring up strong emotions and it can set the stage for what's happening or about to happen. I'm only a viewer, I'm not an expert. I'm sure your demographics play a part in music selection and maybe I'm not in your demographic or the demographic you're trying to seduce. It's a small matter and I'm happy with not watching the interviews. You're the artist and you're going to do what you think is best, we both know you can't please everyone. I just wanted to state my opinion not that it really matters.

I am not a fan of B&W unless if it's done really well. I grew up in an age where B&W was common and different rules apply for lighting. I do like the crisp delineation of B&W, but obviously you weren't going for that type of look. I don't find it visually interesting when a digital image is changed to B&W when it wasn't recorded that way. Then looking at the most recent BTS workout video all the colors seemed kind of muted with an almost sepia tone. I was thinking maybe it was done near dusk when colors do become muted. I didn't really care for that either. I didn't like all the severe closeups, we couldn't really see what they were actually doing so it was kind of boring for me. Looking at these two videos I have a strong opinion that Colorado is ugly, it's all brown and dirt and grey skies and ugly. If that's what the scenery is like out there I guess it is better that you don't do more outside scenes because there doesn't appear to be much to work with. I never realized Denver was a desert, I'd always heard people say the desert is beautiful and full of colors but I'm not seeing it. I guess I'm spoiled because I live in a place that has a lot of green vegetation, blue skies and beautiful rivers and lakes.

Then again it's only my opinion and we know what opinions are like. Just because I don't like the way some BTS videos look or sound does not mean I don't want to watch the real videos, the ones I subscribe to watch. The BTS is a bonus section and if I don't like it so what it's not a big deal.

Thanks for the feedback. Your opinion counts! But, I must say, I take offense to your comments regarding Colorado, lol. I've lived all over the world (L.A., Sao Paulo, Montevideo, Florida) and Colorado is one of the most beautiful places I've been. You just have to know that it just stopped snowing here a few weeks ago. The mountains are still covered in snow!
It was winter when we shot most of the current BTS and the guys were freezing their butts off (literally, because I would often have them take their shirts or pants off, lol). Once, I had them sledding down a hill in their underwear and it was 2 degrees outside. Johnny was assisting me and our hands were so cold we had to call it quits. The cameras even stopped working Give it some time to warm up, and everything to bloom, and those outside scenes will pop. You're lucky to have the weather you have. Overall, hope you get a chance to enjoy more of the BTS. PM me if you continue to have trouble with the audio and we'll see what we can do to make it more comfortable viewing experience for you.
~D

You are absolutely right and I apologize for saying CO is ugly.

It's all in good fun. You'll have to visit CO someday and see for yourself!

Is there a tour bus that goes past the Broke Straight Boys house or better yet a tour of the house? My imagination is thinking about a gift shop selling sheets that were slept on by our favorite boy and autographed pics and underwear.