• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Check out HS Boys Nove 18th

bradleyreed88

Reaction score
Hey all

Killing some time this morning and was checking bonus sites.

If you like hot young guys, nice cocks and bodies, great oral, rimming, anal, facials and cum eating... who doesn't right!!

Anyway I found this video to be very hot. Only watched a part of it but for sure, Rick and I will watch it all tonight!!
I am going to have a tough time getting in the cockpit of the King Air I am flying today! Not much boner room!!

Go to HSBoys, and then to Well Hung.

Watch the video titled " My Boyfriend is Gay 3"

dumb story line but these French Canadian young guys are hot!

Let me know what you think!!

Hey all

Killing some time this morning and was checking bonus sites.

If you like hot young guys, nice cocks and bodies, great oral, rimming, anal, facials and cum eating... who doesn't right!!

Anyway I found this video to be very hot. Only watched a part of it but for sure, Rick and I will watch it all tonight!!
I am going to have a tough time getting in the cockpit of the King Air I am flying today! Not much boner room!!

Already watched all them lol Your right there are some hot guys!!!

4 and one half stars. Love the cum shots. Wish they did it on here. Also showing off the whole. Wish they did that here too. lol

Just flicked through the 1hr 47mins in about 30mins. Found the scenes quite hot - lots of proper kissing and stuff, loved the big cocks and the facials and cum swapping. Tacky storyline but wtf - but it's not surprising that they guys chose to be with other guys judging by the state of the women lol.