• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chaturbate - I think I'm done

chac54

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Just ranting/venting here - I've been a member there for quite some time and spent more money than I care to admit to LOL. I think I am at wits end. I was scammed yet again and I'm being ghosted by their support. Over 3 days since I sent in a request and not a peep back, not even a "hi we are looking into this", just poor customer service (got the standard automatic reply though... 🤷)

The guys were on and as soon as the private show started and I tipped they went to a black screen. I could hear them but they didn't reply at all to my posts that I couldn't see anything. Only when I started posting in their main chat window to alert the other people in the room that they were scammers did they post back saying "they weren't scamming me". But not only did they not turn the camera back on when I asked to be refunded, they went offline for the rest of the day.

So $48 down the toilet. I'm not expecting Chaturbate to do anything about this, it's pretty much a Columbian broadcast studio now LOL (damn do I love Latin guys hahahaha). All I can say is they lost my business.

Ok rant over. Anyone else wanna unload with a rant or diatribe 😂

Just ranting/venting here - I've been a member there for quite some time and spent more money than I care to admit to LOL. I think I am at wits end. I was scammed yet again and I'm being ghosted by their support. Over 3 days since I sent in a request and not a peep back, not even a "hi we are looking into this", just poor customer service (got the standard automatic reply though... 🤷)

The guys were on and as soon as the private show started and I tipped they went to a black screen. I could hear them but they didn't reply at all to my posts that I couldn't see anything. Only when I started posting in their main chat window to alert the other people in the room that they were scammers did they post back saying "they weren't scamming me". But not only did they not turn the camera back on when I asked to be refunded, they went offline for the rest of the day.

So $48 down the toilet. I'm not expecting Chaturbate to do anything about this, it's pretty much a Columbian broadcast studio now LOL (damn do I love Latin guys hahahaha). All I can say is they lost my business.

Yeah, unfortunately Chaturbate rarely sides with the consumer. They will always tell you tipping is voluntary and will tell you rudely.

Also, I’ve complained several times and they NEVER respond back. NEVER. The only reason I knew they sent rude responses occasionally was because a member here sent me a screenshot of a response he got back. And I was shocked. And they take way too much commission.

I'm really sorry to hear that. This is a new sponsor I tried to advertise and 1.5 million hits into it I made 2.43 so I feel ripped off too. I am not sure if something isn't right or just bad luck but hearing your issues combined with mine I don't really want to deal with them anymore. I can't stand companies that rip people off. Removing their banners.....

Did you click a Chaturbate banner on Broke Straight Boys and how much did you deposit and spend?

I agree about Chaturbate In addition to what you have mentioned, they are a waste of time. I stopped viewing the models there a long time ago.

Did you click a Chaturbate banner on Broke Straight Boys and how much did you deposit and spend?

Unfortunately I did not click a link here, I've been a member for years. I typically buy tokens at the $100 per 1250 I think, or some times the $160 one (forget how many tokens that is LOL)

Still have heard nothing back as of now. I may just do a charge back for services not received\as described to piss them off as that costs them money on the merchant fee side of the house. I'll lose my account with them and probably be black listed but IDGAF hahahahah

Also, I’ve complained several times and they NEVER respond back. NEVER. The only reason I knew they sent rude responses occasionally was because a member here sent me a screenshot of a response he got back. And I was shocked. And they take way too much commission.

Yup, minimum 40% I think it was near and even higher if you buy the smaller token packs. I love a good brewhaha, so I'll be very persistent. I can be quite the gadfly when I'm pissed off

I'm really sorry to hear that. This is a new sponsor I tried to advertise and 1.5 million hits into it I made 2.43 so I feel ripped off too. I am not sure if something isn't right or just bad luck but hearing your issues combined with mine I don't really want to deal with them anymore. I can't stand companies that rip people off. Removing their banners.....

Wow, that's a good number of hits and piss poor revenue sharing. Wow 😯

I get that it's a portmanteau of chat and masturbate, but I always first read it in a Spanish way: chah-toor-bah-teh. Gives me a chuckle.

LOL, I will forever going forward use the Spanish way 😂

Unfortunately I did not click a link here, I've been a member for years. I typically buy tokens at the $100 per 1250 I think, or some times the $160 one (forget how many tokens that is LOL)

Still have heard nothing back as of now. I may just do a charge back for services not received\as described to piss them off as that costs them money on the merchant fee side of the house. I'll lose my account with them and probably be black listed but IDGAF hahahahah

Good to know thank you for sharing that info with me. I just can't believe I made 2.43 off of 1.5 million hits. If I could find someone who clicked the banner and did give money to Chaturbate then that means the tracking link isn't working for whatever reason. It sucks because they have great looking models and I thought it would do way better.

Well hallelujah it's raining men.... Chaturbate actually refunded me today. I'm shocked 😳. I'll paraphrase here - I did receive a nice stern warning that the terms and conditions of the website say all users can bend over and be ramrodded without lube (AKA they can abscond with your money and they don't give a rats patootey if you get screwed by scammers). They did delete the private show from my collection (don't give a crap as it had nothing but black)

I'm still done though once those tokens are gone. While it certainly would not have even been a speed bump financially speaking to have lost the $$, I hate being taken advantage of.

Well hallelujah it's raining men.... Chaturbate actually refunded me today. I'm shocked 😳. I'll paraphrase here - I did receive a nice stern warning that the terms and conditions of the website say all users can bend over and be ramrodded without lube (AKA they can abscond with your money and they don't give a rats patootey if you get screwed by scammers). They did delete the private show from my collection (don't give a crap as it had nothing but black)

I'm still done though once those tokens are gone. While it certainly would not have even been a speed bump financially speaking to have lost the $$, I hate being taken advantage of.

That's good to hear. :)

Your experience is why I would rather deal with a repuable site like Broke Straight Boys rather than a scam business like Chaturbate! Even OnlyFans is only as trustworthy as the model one is dealing with.

Your experience is why I would rather deal with a repuatble site like Broke Straight Boys rather than a scam business like Chaturbate! Even OnlyFans is only as trustworthy as the model one is dealing with.
I agree with what you say about Only Fans. Some of what their models expect is ridiculous. One of them just messaged me asking $25 for a video that was just a little over a minute long.

I’ve never paid or tipped a model on Chaturbate or even joined an OnlyFans site. But from what I keep hearing the Only Fans and the Chaturbate‘s and similar sites are where the money is today and the reason that sites like Broke Straight Boys have had to cut back to one new release per week. So while many of us are unhappy with the genre, there apparently are many, many folks spending a ton of cash on these sites. To each their own.

I agree with what you say about Only Fans. Some of what their models expect is ridiculous. One of them just messaged me asking $25 for a video that was just a little over a minute long.

For sure. I have a friend of a friend who is straight and he is just gay baiting people making 30k a month. This makes it way harder for us to get models since they make ridiculous amounts of money doing it themselves.

I have another person I know making close to one million dollars per year who is actually straight but isn't gay baiting people so there is some serious money to be made.

Your experience is why I would rather deal with a repuable site like Broke Straight Boys rather than a scam business like Chaturbate! Even OnlyFans is only as trustworthy as the model one is dealing with.

For sure. I have a friend of a friend who is straight and he is just gay baiting people making 30k a month. This makes it way harder for us to get models since they make ridiculous amounts of money doing it themselves.

I have another person I know making close to one million dollars per year who is actually straight but isn't gay baiting people so there is some serious money to be made.

At least with OnlyFans it is only a 20% cut they take, much better that the 40%+ that Chaturbate takes. I have some long term subs (over 2 years on one) but they are very reasonable monthly cost and a super nice person (as far as you can tell through a keyboard)