• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoore29

Reaction score
So I was given the idea last night to start a chat room for me and Kodaaa's posts so you guys can read them instead of having to go through numerous threads to read what we've been saying lol this post isn't just for us though, anybody can use it. :biggrin:

So I was given the idea last night to start a chat room for me and Kodaaa's posts so you guys can read them instead of having to go through numerous threads to read what we've been saying lol this post isn't just for us though, anybody can use it. :biggrin:
That would be a terrific idea smoore. It would give the members who are interested in your banter, a place to readily find it, and it would allow those of us who are not interested in your chat sessions the opportunity to avoid the thread. Good luck with your new "chat thread".

Why don't you guys use MSN or Yahoo messenger then Mark won't have to spend money on a chat room. I think chat rooms bring in extra responsibility for the site moderators and could possibly be too costly to run.

Why don't you guys use MSN or Yahoo messenger then Mark won't have to spend money on a chat room. I think chat rooms bring in extra responsibility for the site moderators and could possibly be too costly to run.

Jon but then us perverts wont be able to watch them to get our jollies off. I have found new found pleasure just following along. LOL :w00t:

sorry guys I will not be posting here on the fourms again. so the next you guys hear from me will hopefully be on the futon. I am not going to post anymore because im getting in trouble with it. and I dont like being treated like a child and being ridiculed by mods of this site
thanks
k-weezy
keebs
kodaaa

sorry guys I will not be posting here on the fourms again. so the next you guys hear from me will hopefully be on the futon. I am not going to post anymore because im getting in trouble with it. and I dont like being treated like a child and being ridiculed by mods of this site
thanks
k-weezy
keebs
kodaaa
Agreed with completely

Smoore29
Lil weezy

Interesting observation that Smoore29 and Kodaaa posted exactly the same number of posts.. And who are the mods that have been telling them to stop ??

Jeez just realised this is post nr 911....

Last edited:
Interesting observation that Smoore29 and Kodaaa posted exactly the same number of posts.. And who are the mods that have been telling them to stop ??

Jeez just realised this is post nr 911....

Yes; it would be nice to know what is going on. (When you get to 1000 you get a model for your own use))

Status
Not open for further replies.