• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chasen

lpdude86

Reaction score
:confused1:I am confused, in the video you refer to Cahsen doing a previous video. Did I miss it? I can't seem to find it anywhere. P.S. I love the site but would like to see the videos in the order they are shot, sometimes they refer to something that has happened in another video that we have not seen because they are not in order. Maybe it is just me:crying:

:confused1:I am confused, in the video you refer to Cahsen doing a previous video. Did I miss it? I can't seem to find it anywhere. P.S. I love the site but would like to see the videos in the order they are shot, sometimes they refer to something that has happened in another video that we have not seen because they are not in order. Maybe it is just me:crying:
I of course agree with you lpdude. I wonder if Mark could comment about trying to keep the scenes in order, for repeat models. Dave usually references what the model did in a previous shoot, and it does confuse us, and diminishes the enjoyment for some of us "reality series" fans.You know how fanatical many of your fan's are, so we would really appreciate keeping them in order, it in the future. Thanks.

We are doing our best to keeping them in order. We have started a new method to try to keep the videos in order. We apologies for that.

We are doing our best to keeping them in order. We have started a new method to try to keep the videos in order. We apologies for that.
Thank you David, for your quick response, and thank you for trying to present the new videos in order. You are the best. :thumbup:

Thanks but I'm in the 'don't care 'cause it doesn't hurt my enjoyment' camp...

Didn't mean to cause a stir was just making an observation.

Don't think of it as a stir. It was a ligitimate question :thumbup:
With all the footage Dave shoots it is very easy to get the sequence out of order sometimes, no matter what sort of system is used :thumbup1:

Don't think of it as a stir. It was a ligitimate question :thumbup:
With all the footage Dave shoots it is very easy to get the sequence out of order sometimes, no matter what sort of system is used :thumbup1:

This is a very true statement but we are all working our best to keep a better system in place. Chasen's solo and introduction to the site should be up soon!

This is a very true statement but we are all working our best to keep a better system in place. Chasen's solo and introduction to the site should be up soon!

With all the footage shot & all the hot boys he has to deal with I am surprised David even remembers his own name :thumbup: