• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Changes with sending messages to models

It's a Sunday and I'm so not getting your response. Lost over the Atlantic I guess.. :lol:

There's a cute "duuuuh" joke way back somewhere in the Bad Jokes thread about a rather queeny guy who's visiting the zoo wiv 'is friend and gets too close to the big ape enclosure, is whisked in through the bars by the honcho gorilla and carried screaming back into the backstage of the Cage Kafig and violated brutally, brutally, for much longer than a delicate queen can stand being rough-fucked and mauled by a huge gorilla. The rest of it takes place in the hospital where, after he was dragged from the Cage Kafig, our hero ended up. If you have time, look the joke up; it's funny enough to be worth the search. If anyone else remembers exactly where to find it, please tell jon and me since I haven't done it justice here. You'll see when you read the punch line why it's germane to tampa's dilemma.

ps I totally understand your puzzlement lol...

You guys can always send me messages lol I know, I'm not a model but it's still better than nothing hehe

You guys can always send me messages lol I know, I'm not a model but it's still better than nothing hehe

Fucking typical :lol::001_wub:. I actually don't know why you aren't in a shoot mister, you'd make a spectacular doctor on College Boy Physicals, and an interview with you on the futon with the BSBs of the day, prior to their getting it on, would be so nice.
David, get Stephane down there for a couple of days, and film an interview with him for the Behind the Scenes box? It would be a furore. We all love him so much and he's so fucking funny and a real loose cannon with his original ideas and opinions that always surprise but are always so coherent. The only thing better than just seeing and hearing him would be if he still has a French accent..

Stephane Scorpio, Frenchy Futon Ambassador!!!

:waw::waw:

Sign me up, too!

I'd really like to see Stephane in a Behind the Scenes interview!! He has been so awesome posting on the Forum.

Stephane, we want to hear about your job with Broke Straight Boys and anything else you would like to fill us in on!! :thumbup1::biggrin:

Corbin Fisher has a 'radio' show and the interviews with nehind the scenes people are a treat. I say make him appear!