• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Celebrity Male Cock

jonas.jpeg

Would you believe ignorant me did not know whom he wasuntil I just looked him up!:embarassed:

I happen to be a fan of the "Below Deck" franchise. I watched an episode of Andy Cohen where he mentioned that Colin O'Toole had posted a dick pic online somewhere. By the time he mentioned it and I had a quick search trying to find it, I was unsuccessful. It's possible that he was able to delete it already and only a few people or sites still have a copy of it. But have any of you happened to come across it?

Or I guess what I'm really getting at is: Do you think any of you might be able to find it? Colin Macey-O'Toole of "Below Deck" fame?

For me it's more a curiosity just to see what he's got. He doesn't have movie star looks that have me lusting or pining over him. But he's not ugly at all either. He's cute. Because I'm a fan of the series I would enjoy seeing the pic. haha

Colin.jpg

I happen to be a fan of the "Below Deck" franchise. I watched an episode of Andy Cohen where he mentioned that Colin O'Toole had posted a dick pic online somewhere. By the time he mentioned it and I had a quick search trying to find it, I was unsuccessful. It's possible that he was able to delete it already and only a few people or sites still have a copy of it. But have any of you happened to come across it?

Or I guess what I'm really getting at is: Do you think any of you might be able to find it? Colin Macey-O'Toole of "Below Deck" fame?

For me it's more a curiosity just to see what he's got. He doesn't have movie star looks that have me lusting or pining over him. But he's not ugly at all either. He's cute. Because I'm a fan of the series I would enjoy seeing the pic. haha

View attachment 111789

While I’m not familiar with him or that program, I do get exactly what you are saying. That is why it is hot to me to see the unclothed bodies if not the cock’s of athletes who I watch compete, as well as celebrities from TV and movies. And that is the concept behind why Broke Straight Boys is different with Getting to know, as well as before and after the scene segments. Random hot guys are hot, but seeing a guy who I feel like I know is special, at least to me.

While I’m not familiar with him or that program, I do get exactly what you are saying. That is why it is hot to me to see the unclothed bodies if not the cock’s of athletes who I watch compete, as well as celebrities from TV and movies. And that is the concept behind why Broke Straight Boys is different with Getting to know, as well as before and after the scene segments. Random hot guys are hot, but seeing a guy who I feel like I know is special, at least to me.
Exactly. When you have a sense of knowing them from interviews it gives you a greater emotional investment in them when you wach them perform.

Or when you finally get to see them naked. hehe :blush: