• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CD: Sam Truitt And Trent Farris

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Making a very cute real-life couple, Trent is the blonde and Sam the dark-haired one. I love all of their scenes on College Dudes...so sensual. In one of the scenes, with Trent fucking Sam, Trent forgets to pull out and just creampies Sam. Both are so into one another, they don't ever realize they're being filmed.
Anyway, I found this on one of Paul's fan pages...still together (Trent and Sam)...what did you think?!:biggrin:

Wayyyy back when Trent was first introduced on College Dudes, I was enthralled with him! I even said, I would love to see him paired with Sam, who made a "cum back" appearance on CDs a while after! I've always been cautious about using the term "Chemistry" when describing the connection between two models in a scene but, it was definitely palatable between these two! It came as very little surprise to me when they started appearing in scenes together and later announced.....they were together! Sam, who identified himself as "bi" and Trent who actually only came out to his family last year....have provided me with countless moments of entertainment through their scenes or scenes in which they appear together!

Making a very cute real-life couple, Trent is the blonde and Sam the dark-haired one. I love all of their scenes on College Dudes...so sensual. In one of the scenes, with Trent fucking Sam, Trent forgets to pull out and just creampies Sam. Both are so into one another, they don't ever realize they're being filmed.
Anyway, I found this on one of Paul's fan pages...still together (Trent and Sam)...what did you think?!:biggrin:
tumblr_niezk4t2MD1sxn8x7o1_500.jpg
I was turned on by Sam when he used to be here, and Trent is very much my type too. They are a very attractive couple! :thumbup1:

They are a gorgeous couple - and Trent never fails to get me going. I hope that Louis WILL officiate, at the ceremony :)

"A" XOXOXOXO