• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP - Keith and Austin

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey, just watched 2nd july film Keith and Austin. These 2 gay guys are allegedly boyfriends and if they are not then they act it very well. Pretty hot introduction to a series of 3 films, Dr Fingerfuck makes a welcome return in this the first part but he said that another doctor will be seeing then next. Enter Sean ???

Anyway I liked it because I like to see gay guys together too and College Boy Physicals allows that to which I am gratefull.

Can't wait for parts 2 and 3.. :tongue_smilie:

Hey, just watched 2nd july film Keith and Austin. These 2 gay guys are allegedly boyfriends and if they are not then they act it very well. Pretty hot introduction to a series of 3 films, Dr Fingerfuck makes a welcome return in this the first part but he said that another doctor will be seeing then next. Enter Sean ???

Anyway I liked it because I like to see gay guys together too and College Boy Physicals allows that to which I am gratefull.

Can't wait for parts 2 and 3.. :tongue_smilie:

ITA Jon. Was a nice episode. The boys were cute and pretty well endowed. It was a pleasure to see Dr. Phingerphuk again, although he was a bit restrained as he didn't fingerfuck either of the boys (I would have!). You can't take sperm samples without a prostate exam/massage!!!!!! :mad:

But as you said there are two more episodes thaat look to be great. I'm sure that these boys will fuck like rabbits at a drop of a hat (although they were given the magic sex concoction so.........).

Be well,

Jayce

Today's part 2 is just as good but I think they could have gone a bit further. The concoction to make them str8 obviously hasn't worked or maybe it has. Whatever can't wait until next week.

I am not so sure Dr. Phingerphuck's new formula is working. I kind of think that once the guys have discovered they love each other trying to turn them straight may be near impossible. I wish the Dr. all of the best in his research. Hey, Edison learned over 1,000 ways not to make a light bulb before he discovered one way that he could. I think these guys may get more than the two originally scheduled visits to turn these guys straight. Please, don't anyone suggest that they include a female in the study ??? LOL:lol:

While I don't mind these series, I'd like a little variety. Maybe intersperse them? Instead of one patient or patients each week for a month, show three part ones three weeks in a row, then three part twos, and so on...

While I don't mind these series, I'd like a little variety. Maybe intersperse them? Instead of one patient or patients each week for a month, show three part ones three weeks in a row, then three part twos, and so on...

That would be a great idea. Then it would have a better flow... Great idea Baal.:001_smile:

I think you're on to something there Baal. While we do want to see more than one scene with certain models, variety IS the spice of life.

I'm glad someone else likes Austin and Keith so that the videos aren't wasted.

I'm glad someone else likes Austin and Keith so that the videos aren't wasted.

would never be wasted baalie lol

There are some very nice ones but the ones I liked best were the ones with the gay drug, the team physicals that Coach helped with, and the few where 'straight' boys are told they don't pass their team physical without putting out!