• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP - Evan

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Check out Evan's video from 2 weeks ago (the episode before Mike Robbins). He kinda reminds me of myself about 4 years back - cute and skinny but without the camp voice. I like him anyway and Eddie certainly touched the right buttons. Hope we see him back in a duo sometime.

David ??

For Evan fans he can be seen in 3 movies made by 8teenboy which are Jail Bait Fucking, Fuckfest Sleepover and Band Camp. For those who remember Devon, with Shawn 9-9-06 and Chris 2-19-07 all Broke Straight Boys, he's in Bareback Boys Of Castro.

For Evan fans he can be seen in 3 movies made by 8teenboy which are Jail Bait Fucking, Fuckfest Sleepover and Band Camp. For those who remember Devon, with Shawn 9-9-06 and Chris 2-19-07 all Broke Straight Boys, he's in Bareback Boys Of Castro.

Wow, another thank you CF - Evan doesn't half shoot a good load of cum and he's proving a good versatile too. Like the facial in Band camp. yum