• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP: Doctor Geo and Josh Evans

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Wow 27 mins of red hot action. Watch Dr Geo fuck like a train on this hot episode. And wow what a cum shot from josh at the very end. No wonder it's currently standing at 4.9.

So that's two films I've watched this morning, where the bottoms have really enjoyed being fucked. Just goes to show that gay/bi guys do it the best lol x

Dr Geo and his patient both have excellent people skills. They simply want to pleeze! I think they both should do a "do over" just to show what stuff they are made of!

Stimpy

Fuck, now I know how doctor's get their white coats...what a blast! As well Josh was no slouch either when it came to shooting the works! This was a great scene. Next time, I think Josh may enjoy the use of some of the other "equipment" in Dr. Geo's office.

Let's hope David is smart enough to keep Dr. Geo around for a while. He's the best that has been on there for quite sometime. This was a 5 scene for me, and rarely do I even watch the scenes to conclusion much less vote. Dr. Geo is my kind of top!

Sorry Jon, I wasn't trying to hijack the thread :) As I was unable to start one in the Newcomers forum, I was trying to figure out if I could reply to one.

Hot film, I love the Broke Straight Boys guys but also tend to prefer slightly older guys. So the extra sites are a big boner! err bonus! <33a