• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP - Ludo and Trent

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey check out this weeks College Boy Physicals update. Trent comes in to the room in a hot singlet with his uber hot pal Ludo. After some leg massage by the Doctor, Ludo gets to work on Trent's dick and wow it's a hot dick. Trent took absolutely ages to cum but at the end the Doctor has to go out to get a prescription, leaving the two hotties alone. I can't wait for next week's episode.

Ludo didn't disappoint, although I cam so quickly after the first finger went in, that I dont know how it ended. That for another time

I was kinda disappointed with this scene. It had so much potential but Ludo had a hard time getting hard. Of course if Eddie is thinking of retiring I think young Trent may be waiting in the wings to fill in.

I did like the second half of these two boys visit to the doctor's. I think both guys were really into it and I loved seeing Trent get all red as he worked on his "patient!" More of these two, please!