• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cannot play some vids on the Bonus Sites

centurion

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? When I try and play vids on HSBoys sections FratBoys and BiWay, i.e. any sites where it's a full-length vid using Windows Media Player, I get the following error message:- "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file."
I have emailed BluMedia Support 4 times now, but have not had a response. The error has only come up recently, until a week or so ago, these vids were playing 100% ok?
Any computer whizz kids in the Forum please? Or anyone from Tech Support reading this?
Cheers from Nottingham UK

Thanks Scorpio I was having some trouble with the other bonus sites, maybe this will help. I just want to tell you how good looking your pic. is. Maybe sometime you could be a doctor on College Boy Physicals. LOL, it would be hot.

Thanks Scorpio I was having some trouble with the other bonus sites, maybe this will help. I just want to tell you how good looking your pic. is. Maybe sometime you could be a doctor on College Boy Physicals. LOL, it would be hot.

Awww thank you :) and thanks to photoshop too :) Let me know if you guys still having problems.

Have you tried this? If not, try it and let me know.

If you get the error file can not be found please change the following.....

1) Open Windows Media Player
- Go to TOOLS
- Go to OPTIONS

2) Go to the NETWORK tab
- Uncheck MULTICASE, UDP, and TCP
- Leave HTTP checked

Have you tried this? If not, try it and let me know.

If you get the error file can not be found please change the following.....

1) Open Windows Media Player
- Go to TOOLS
- Go to OPTIONS

2) Go to the NETWORK tab
- Uncheck MULTICASE, UDP, and TCP
- Leave HTTP checked

Hi Scorpio - did all this and still getting the same error message?