• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

can we have some men of color

i think racism is a pejorative epithet.
the fact that more than one person of color has worked for blu shows a lack of intend to excluse.
should there be one white Broke Straight Boys to every 40 models hired, and one broke straight person of color for every straight boy of northern european origin.
straight as in jimmy straight. straight in you suck, i fuck straight.
if i knew where nests of Broke Straight Boys of color were, i would be the first person pm'ing mark of find.
it is not that i doubt they are out there, but i do doubt they are rushing to get on set, in the numbers that some might like to think.
isn't florida the home of the fountain of youth, space missions and listening to the stars for messages? as if they might have something to say to us!
things are rarely what they seem. so little would get done, if all the time were spent focus on making negative things happen.

peace on earth and good will to all people!

Last edited:
Get real guys!It seems that I recall that most models come here to Broke Straight Boys because they have come across the website, or, a friend has talked to them about the website. I seriously don't think that there is any intentional discrimination going on here. It is what it is. If blacks, or latinos, or asians came looking to make some money, I doubt that Broke Straight Boys would turn them down, specially if they are hot!

Well Stimpy, I want to agree with you.......but a have some reservations.

Yes, Yes, and Yes......

images
images
images

NO

images

I get the feeling #4 is bad at giving blowjobs!