• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Can I bum a smoke?

angelone

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Jake seems like the typical average straight white boy who is down on his luck and desperately needs money. Fortunate for us, he's willing to strip and pull on his joy-stick for $50. There's really nothing special about his performance - average dick, cute ass, nice smile and mediocre cum-shot. Jake seems to be a friendly person - maybe he's just putting on an act for the money, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I noticed that his pubic hair was shaved off. What's this all about? Is it the trend now for young men to shave-off their pubic hair? I luv rubbing my face in some young man's pubs, it's part of the foreplay - taking in the crotch scent and feeling the hairs rubbing against your face.
Anyway, Jake may go a long way if he loosens up a little bit more and maybe bottom. That will be sensational - he has a pretty nice ass and also just maybe a very very virgin one at that.

Jake seems like the typical average straight white boy who is down on his luck and desperately needs money. Fortunate for us, he's willing to strip and pull on his joy-stick for $50. There's really nothing special about his performance - average dick, cute ass, nice smile and mediocre cum-shot. Jake seems to be a friendly person - maybe he's just putting on an act for the money, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I noticed that his pubic hair was shaved off. What's this all about? Is it the trend now for young men to shave-off their pubic hair? I luv rubbing my face in some young man's pubs, it's part of the foreplay - taking in the crotch scent and feeling the hairs rubbing against your face.
Anyway, Jake may go a long way if he loosens up a little bit more and maybe bottom. That will be sensational - he has a pretty nice ass and also just maybe a very very virgin one at that.

Well, I wasn't going to comment on Jake, he just didn't seem to do it for me. I think the real reason is the disconnect between Clay and Jake; they didn't seem to work together well. By the way Clay, you owed Jake $100, not $50 because he showed his asshole. Anyway, enough of that, I would much prefer to hear more of angelone's love of pubic hair; I think we are kindrid spirits for pubic hair. I usually don't have to ask my husband if he's worked out today, I just "go deep and breathe in," he knows not to wash too well until I've had a chance to have my fun.:001_wub:

Pubic hair is there for a reason and if one just get into it what one can get may be more rewarding than a person could possibly imagine. It took me a very long time to understand and appreciate the wonders of pubic hair and how it adds to the sexual act. Like smelling the aroma of delicious food, fine wines, pubic hairs has a way of drawing out a person's scent and expanding it. If you are intune to your partner's scent, going down and planting your nose down there can be very erotic - nevermind that it may drive your partner crazy with pleasure. It's an art that has to be patiently practiced.

Pubic hair is there for a reason and if one just get into it what one can get may be more rewarding than a person could possibly imagine. It took me a very long time to understand and appreciate the wonders of pubic hair and how it adds to the sexual act. Like smelling the aroma of delicious food, fine wines, pubic hairs has a way of drawing out a person's scent and expanding it. If you are intune to your partner's scent, going down and planting your nose down there can be very erotic - nevermind that it may drive your partner crazy with pleasure. It's an art that has to be patiently practiced.

I've had some bad experiences with both sexes with pubic scents.:sick2: I think he shaves to make his dick look longer. In my review (On the thread titled Jake, by the way ahem.) I intimated that he has hustler behavior.

"Preaching to the choir!" Can I get an "amen" and an inhale?! It's like Christmas...no box required!:par13:

I've had some bad experiences with both sexes with pubic scents.:sick2: I think he shaves to make his dick look longer. In my review (On the thread titled Jake, by the way ahem.) I intimated that he has hustler behavior.

That's at "Jake" thread started at 3:02 AM yesterday, not the "Jake" thread started at 10 AM.:anyone::bump:

I hate the shaving trend. I don't want to have or watch sex with little boys. I want a man. Pubes are sexy sexy sexy to me. I love a big thick bush. Trimming up the ball sack is OK with me, but leave those pubic bushes alone!

I hate the shaving trend. I don't want to have or watch sex with little boys. I want a man. Pubes are sexy sexy sexy to me. I love a big thick bush. Trimming up the ball sack is OK with me, but leave those pubic bushes alone!

Here, here...no really, here, here, please!:biggrin:

By the way, you seem new here (here), welcome! Hope you enjoy the site and forum.

I am totally with you on this one pastol. Love running my fingers and then my tongue through the bush, and nose too. Taking in that sweet musky smell is, for me, essential. Perhaps a slight trim is okay, but give me something to play with!

I am totally with you on this one pastol. Love running my fingers and then my tongue through the bush, and nose too. Taking in that sweet musky smell is, for me, essential. Perhaps a slight trim is okay, but give me something to play with!

Nummy! Is that an offer? Do strap-ons come with pubes?:001_tongue:...I'll get back to ya!

Why did you need a strap on????? :blink::secret::confused1:

Do we really need to ask these "probing" questions?
Here are some possible answers:

1. Because I can only cum once and a strap-on allows me to keep fucking!
  2. Size doesn't matter...when you can always buy a bigger or smaller one!
  3. He prefers my dick to be glow-in-the-dark!
  4. I like the leather harness it comes with!
  5. Priapism is its name...all the time!

I do love talking about dicks...what an organ!

I noticed that his pubic hair was shaved off. What's this all about? Is it the trend now for young men to shave-off their pubic hair? I luv rubbing my face in some young man's pubs, it's part of the foreplay - taking in the crotch scent and feeling the hairs rubbing against your face.

That is one HUGE difference I have noticed between the gay and straight communities. Women like less pubes if any on men. And men like more pubes on men. I will never understand the pube fetish! I hate getting pubes in my mouth during a scene lol

You could use the hair to floss your teeth...

I'm dreaming of black, curly, wild pubes...

Rrhill, you are a wild man. That is the last thing I would want to do with pubes haha. But to each his own :)

speaking of bums and smokes i use to put my girlfriends cigarettes pretty far up my ass then put them back in her pack until she quit smoking

Rrhill, you are a wild man. That is the last thing I would want to do with pubes haha. But to each his own :)

i do like girls with like a V of pubes you know a little by the clit and a V upwards is NICE i like to put my face ther while my tongue is farther down

That is one HUGE difference I have noticed between the gay and straight communities. Women like less pubes if any on men. And men like more pubes on men. I will never understand the pube fetish! I hate getting pubes in my mouth during a scene lol

Please tell Jimmy I feel real bad for hurting his feelings. Read my last post on 'boaring'