• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Can Animals Be Gay?

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The New York Times Magazine had a fascinating article based on scientific long range studies of various animals. The conservative religious right wing can do what they want with this information, but it is apparent that a certain percentage of the population of the animal kingdom is gay, or whatever word or phrase that you would use for homosexual animals. If you believe in God, you have to understand that God made us what we are, and it is not immoral, or blasphemous to be gay. Birds do it, bees do it. It is just us doing what comes naturally.

This is a link to the article. I believe that you have to register for the New York Times, but it is free, and they don't bother you with emails either. It is a lengthy article, but very interesting and important in my opinion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=1&emc=eta1

I don't know, but my hamsters used to fuck the shit out of each other lol

ok, here is a TRUE, yes TRUE story, regarding this topic!! When I was growing up I had a parakeet, (Enos), that LOVED(Literally!) his 'rolly-poley', to the point of climax, so I thought...."GEE what a cool Idea to have Baby parakeets, so I got him a Female parakeet, (Daisy), lo and behold, poor Daisy died of lonliness. Then one day when I was outside I noticed a parakeet in the tree, and so I brought out MY parakeet, waited, and the parakeet flew onto the Cage Kafig. I picked upi the Cage Kafig, brought it into the houe, opened the door, he went right to the food. Long story short, MY parakeet absolutely LOVED him, would not leave him alone, and even tried mounting the new neighbor! LOL So, after that, I would have to say, YES, animals CAN BE gay!

Wow! Where do you live? I want to see parakeet outside my house too :)

ok, here is a TRUE, yes TRUE story, regarding this topic!! When I was growing up I had a parakeet, (Enos), that LOVED(Literally!) his 'rolly-poley', to the point of climax, so I thought...."GEE what a cool Idea to have Baby parakeets, so I got him a Female parakeet, (Daisy), lo and behold, poor Daisy died of lonliness. Then one day when I was outside I noticed a parakeet in the tree, and so I brought out MY parakeet, waited, and the parakeet flew onto the Cage Kafig. I picked upi the Cage Kafig, brought it into the houe, opened the door, he went right to the food. Long story short, MY parakeet absolutely LOVED him, would not leave him alone, and even tried mounting the new neighbor! LOL So, after that, I would have to say, YES, animals CAN BE gay!

My friend and i were at the pittsburgh zoo and we saw these two giraffes, and they started acting funny. then we noticed a huge giraffe boner. so she put a quarter into the viewfinder to get a closer look, and just as she noticed they both had raging giraffe hardons, there came the point of insertion! haha it was interesting, but im not all that into thinking about animals fucking

The New York Times Magazine had a fascinating article based on scientific long range studies of various animals. The conservative religious right wing can do what they want with this information, but it is apparent that a certain percentage of the population of the animal kingdom is gay, or whatever word or phrase that you would use for homosexual animals. If you believe in God, you have to understand that God made us what we are, and it is not immoral, or blasphemous to be gay. Birds do it, bees do it. It is just us doing what comes naturally.

This is a link to the article. I believe that you have to register for the New York Times, but it is free, and they don't bother you with emails either. It is a lengthy article, but very interesting and important in my opinion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=1&emc=eta1

Central Park Zoo's gay penguins ignite debate
February 07, 2004|By Dinitia Smith, New York Times
(02-07) 04:00 PST New York — 2004-02-07 04:00:00 PST New York -- Roy and Silo, two chinstrap penguins at the Central Park Zoo in Manhattan, are completely devoted to each other. For nearly six years now, they have been inseparable. They exhibit what in penguin parlance is called "ecstatic behavior": That is, they entwine their necks, they vocalize to each other, they have sex. Silo and Roy are, to anthropomorphize a bit, gay penguins.

Great thread Mike. I thought we discussed this a while ago in another thread but yes. Many animals are gay. My friend Pam has a bisexual dog. He loves to suck bigger dogs dicks especially he has even bottomed for a few. However; if you put a female in hat in front of him he will get right down to business. We all laugh at that. Even the vet told us that some animals tend to live as gay or bisexual... The best part about it is they don't know it is wrong. The animals either take to the life style or they don't. Loved the article:thumbup:

I know, the Museum of Sex sounds like a quarter slot place on the wrong side of town with tired performers behind sticky glass on a dirty stage. But its a distinguished museum on Fifth Avenue in NYC with a great reputation among the American Museums Association. Their exhibit on The Sex Lives of Animals was astounding. Rune Olsen, a Norwegian scultptor who works in Brooklyn, designed the main works, some of which are pictured below. Joan Roughgarden, a professor of evolutionary biology at Stanford (and - surprise, surprise, a fundamentalist and a lesbian) wrote the excellent descriptions throughout the exhibit.

Pictured below are the four 'gay' exhibits:

The dolphins are male and one swims over the other and inserts his penis in the blowhole of the other. The chimps are female and they are 'rubbing genetalia.' The panda need no explanation and what they are doing is quite common, I understand. The deer are engaged in what is obviously a menage of the first order. You don't teach animals to do this, it is instinctive - which is why most fundamentalists go bonkers when they see it. Because, as I understand it, isn't homosexuality supposed to be learned? I guess they never saw my grandfather's prized hereford bull - he'd mount anything, but wait, isn't that bisexuality. Surely, that can't be natural, too.

Attachments

• bonobos.jpg
    bonobos.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 51
  • deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 47
  • dolphins.jpg
    dolphins.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 23
  • panda.jpg
    panda.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 46
I don't know if some animals are gay or not
But I do know some gay guys who are animals - lol - sorry I couldn't resist

I don't know if some animals are gay or not
But I do know some gay guys who are animals - lol - sorry I couldn't resist

Thanks Ray. I was wondering if there really was a diference...:thumbup:

OOOhhh....I am going to New York in a few weeks. I really want to go visit this museum. Does anyone know any more details of it?

http://www.museumofsex.com/
http://www.museumofsex.com/exhibit/action

You can also find them on Facebook. The two major exhibitions now are called: ACTION: Sex and the Moving Image and RUBBERS: The Life History and Struggle of the Condom and a spotlight exhibit on the work of artist Michael Sullivan called SEX LIVES OF ROBOTS. Deidra, I believe there are some discount coupons on one of these sites, too. Have fun. The gift shop is a must! An honest to goodness boutique on Fifth Ave with such items as lipstick vibrators and faux fur handcuffs.

I'm an island boy and I have seen animals, roosters and goats specifically, that paired with other roosters and billies. I rarely seen them have sex but they stayed together exclusively and showed no interest in hens or female goats.