• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Can a gay male have sex with a female

B690571A-A934-4BEB-B55E-46E7C20AF57A.jpeg

for those wondering who we’re talking about. This is Matt.

This is the pic that made me fall for Matt, that chest and those nipples 😍

Attachments

• 8f6webhv.jpg
    8f6webhv.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 53
This is the pic that made me fall for Matt, that chest and those nipples 😍
I use to spend 4 hours a day in the gym & i never got those abs but then my work outs were mainly anaerobic. Great for lungs, heart and thighs but not upper body. m Matt has the perfect upper body.

so I just noticed that Matt and Ro released a new scene with none other than, Gino Zanetti. Is basically just the two of them letting Gino suck on them. They probably kiss and suck him. There might be some rimming but there won’t be any fucking.
I subbed to their site for one month. I left, I got tired of the same stuff over and over. Yes you are hot, but if you ain't gonna mix it up, why maintain a membership, just buy a month here and there and just download everything and unsubscribe.

I subbed to their site for one month. I left, I got tired of the same stuff over and over. Yes you are hot, but if you ain't gonna mix it up, why maintain a membership, just buy a month here and there and just download everything and unsubscribe.
Haha. Well they did promise in the beginning that they’d be releasing new scenes every Friday. That lasted a couple of weeks and now you‘re lucky if get more than one scene a month. But you’re right. Once they start fucking and Ro takes off that shirt they’ll add more subscribers. I do feel bad for them because they‘re hot but also very nice guys. I just don’t think they know the gay audience.

I have seen a number of Gino's videos on other sites recently, mostly as a bottom.