• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cage Fucks Brandon

C'mon guys. This is exactly the sort of acid exchange that discourages people from participating on this forum. Give it up and let it go. Please!

C'mon guys. This is exactly the sort of acid exchange that discourages people from participating on this forum. Give it up and let it go. Please!

Wow. For several months I have opted to only pop onto the forum to comment on certain scenes just to register my thoughts about pairings and moresomes in the scenes.

The rest of the stuff I have attempted to avoid. Recently I commented on one of the thread that had gone down some "take the lesser road" trails. I made a comment on one, begging for civility. Then I left.

Stumbled on this one and experienced shock like never before. Seems to be a forumite civil war. Completely unnecessary. Quite frankly, I cannot say that I have ever agreed 100% with any single member on here. However, I do have respect for what each person shares and when it hit me as personal attack, I have either PM'd the author or I have publicly opined about the low class attack on one of my fellow forumites. I can't help it. I was taught to respect individuals, not gangs. Here we have the old Bloods versus the Crips. And look how those old gang wars ended. Not well.

Nick - I agree with you completely. Let's be civil on this site. Calling out others and taking to the pulpit with an ego-boosted Sermon on the Mount approach is never good. Civility, people. Always. It's a good thing and a good value. I learned this when I was 5 years old and it was embedded into my character with reinforced conversation at the family dinner table:

https://youtu.be/I71cY9Ysy5U

It's good policy. Let's all try to practice it, ok? Thanks.

t.

To be totally honest with you...you're right! And I for one apologize. Yes, there was a time when things have gotten pretty heated on this forum and I was very much part of some of those exchanges! But the truth be told., Everything I said in my last comment was a line from movies I've watched. "Harlem Nights" when Della Reese told Eddie Murphy (Quick) he could "Kiss her entire black ass...." "Men in Black" Will Smith saying...."Don't Start Notin' Won't Be Notin'" and Cuba Gooding Jr. saying "You Feel Me?" in one of his movies. Now, I actually was laughing when I wrote those things but, unless you were familiar with those movie lines or....in my head at the time, you wouldn't have known that....LOL

So, I do apologize for my very dark response........Moving on....:w00t:

To be totally honest with you...you're right! And I for one apologize. Yes, there was a time when things have gotten pretty heated on this forum and I was very much part of some of those exchanges! But the truth be told., Everything I said in my last comment was a line from movies I've watched. "Harlem Nights" when Della Reese told Eddie Murphy (Quick) he could "Kiss her entire black ass...." "Men in Black" Will Smith saying...."Don't Start Notin' Won't Be Notin'" and Cuba Gooding Jr. saying "You Feel Me?" in one of his movies. Now, I actually was laughing when I wrote those things but, unless you were familiar with those movie lines or....in my head at the time, you wouldn't have known that....LOL

So, I do apologize for my very dark response........Moving on....:w00t:

I like your sense of humor and your taste for movies!