• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

By request: Have you ever done twins?

carking1

Reaction score
A couple of years ago, my youngest son had a steady stream of friends wandering through the house, the way teenage boys do. I always behaved myself and kept things perfectly legitimate. Until, when he was 19, he brought home Jason. Jason was a walking wet dream, and he always made it a point to talk to me and even spend time with me in the family room while the gang was playing video games upstairs.

I noticed that he lingered more and more and was more casual in the way he dressed, talked, and sometimes touched me when we we talking, just making a point in conversation.

It all came to a head once when my son was away for the weekend and Jason stopped over. I knew that he knew my son wasn't home, and he knew that I knew. Without dragging this out, I noticed him rubbing his basket and I made my move. He was new to receiving head, but was enthusiastic in his initiation. We had a couple of episodes that weekend and stole a few minutes when we could safely do it. He never reciprocated, but fed me lots of boycream for a month or so.

Well, one day, I saw him at the house with several others, but he was acting a little different. I finally cornered him and backed him into a corner while running my hand over the lump in his jeans. He looked surprised when I unzipped his pants and dropped to my knees. I blew him and he didn't last long. When we finished, I stood up and thanked him and called him by name. He laughed, thanked my, and told me his name was Jeff. He said, "I guess you've met my brother." I could have died, and actually accused him of playing games with me. He unzipped his pants again, pulled out his dick and asked me if Jason had a mole on his dick? I knew the answer. I was scared shitless, but turned on to the max.

I didn't know whether or not to tell Jason, but the next time I saw him, he told me he knew. I begged him to get his brother over to the house and let me have them together, but he said he would be freaked out and that wasn't going to happen.

I did see them separately a few times, then all the guys went off to college and I didn't see them anymore. I really, really wanted them together just once.

How about you guys/gals? Any twin encounters?

Oh my goodness gracious! And I never use that expression. That is incredibly hot, and you say that it is all true? I'm flabbergasted, (another word I never use).

When I asked if you would offer some detail on the twins, I never expected them to be 19 year old straight friend's of your son, and that you sucked them both off.

I'm speechless, but very aroused. Thank you. :thumbup::thumbup:

Wow, now that is totally HOT, and so very yummy. Too bad they never let you do them together that would have been over the top HOT!!! I have not had the honor of twins, so I have to say to you, that you are one luck bastard!!! Thanks so very much for sharing!!!

Jeff V.

About a year ago, out of the clear blue sky, my son asked me if I had done Jason and Jeff. We have a total honesty policy, so I sheepishly told him yes. He said "I thought so." End of conversation.

About a year ago, out of the clear blue sky, my son asked me if I had done Jason and Jeff. We have a total honesty policy, so I sheepishly told him yes. He said "I thought so." End of conversation.
What an unusual relationship that you have with your teenage son carking, between this and his comments about his college roommate's underwear laying on the floor. Being a life long homosexual, I never had, nor will I ever have children, so I can only watch from the sidelines.

But once again, carking, you leave me speechless and amazed, at what you've done. :ohmy: And I sure enjoy reading about your life, and your experiences. :biggrin:

I'm also amazed at what a great relationship you have with your son. Your story about the twins was really hot. Thank you for sharing. I can only imagine how shocked and scared you were when you realized that you had nearly forced yourself on a boy who was a stranger to you. He seemed to enjoy the experience though. :biggrin:

My son is the joy of my life. He just finished his junior year of college and will be 21 next Friday. He is very eccentric, but is pretty street-wise. Our relationship is one of friendship and respect, but he still knows who Dad is when he needs something or needs advice. He is very open with me and no subject is taboo. He called me once a year ago or so and asked me to come to take him out to dinner. His college is about an hour's drive from me. Dinner usually means a stop at WalMart afterwards so that Dad can restock his cupboards at school with Ramen Noodles, Koolaid and all of the other things that college kids live on. I knew something was up, but he wouldn't say what all he needed. Before I got to the checkout, there were two large packages of condoms in the cart and I knew what that trip was all about. I just asked, "What's her name?"

I've done a boy-girl twin set before which was really weird but strangely arousing. The boy and girl didnt touch and I was pretty much in the middle. It was a fun night, for sure!

Never done a boy-boy set of twins though. Met alot of fit twins though and my best mate is currently dating someone who has a hot twin.

I've done a boy-girl twin set before which was really weird but strangely arousing. The boy and girl didnt touch and I was pretty much in the middle. It was a fun night, for sure!

Never done a boy-boy set of twins though. Met alot of fit twins though and my best mate is currently dating someone who has a hot twin.
Sorry to change the subject thagazboi, but if the avatar of the shirtless guy taking the self pic is you, then you are totally on the wrong side of the website. You are one hot looking dude!!!:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your stories Carking, unless I turn straight I will never have the opportunity to experience what you describe. I've never had close friends who were male twins, typical of my luck our next door neighbours family had 3 sets of female twins.