• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BTS Denver pride

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Was so looking forward to this as I really like the pride event footage, but that yahoo Denver Grand
just ruined for me. Way to much footage of him!!! I thought he was okay when he was a regular on Broke Straight Boys
now I think he's just loud mouth jerk! Really enjoyed Kaden Alexander and Tyler and wished you could have showed and talked
to the the College Dudes more. They are beautiful!!! May have to join now....

Was so looking forward to this as I really like the pride event footage, but that yahoo Denver Grand
just ruined for me. Way to much footage of him!!! I thought he was okay when he was a regular on Broke Straight Boys
now I think he's just loud mouth jerk! Really enjoyed Kaden Alexander and Tyler and wished you could have showed and talked
to the the College Dudes more. They are beautiful!!! May have to join now....
I would join Collage Dudes if I were you. If your looking for some beautiful boys? They really do have more than
the 3 or 4 we have left on Broke Straight Boys

Last edited:
I enjoyed this bts. College Dudes were really hot; I'd try to scrape money together to join, but I like bb and most of its scenes aren't. Kaden Alexander really knows how to work a crowd, both gals and guys. He's someone who, with a little bit refining, could be a great promoter for the site. I always liked Denver and was a big fan. Broke Straight Boys still owes us a scene of his. But I agree with the observation that too much time was spent on him (even though he is in the cast of the tv show) and he was too much the smart-ass at times. And where was sha? I mean he is the Queen of Broke Straight Boys Pride events and nary a sight of him! Nice also to see Chuck in person as well as Mark and Sabrina. Good job, Damian.

This was a lot of fun, just watching the guys hang out with everyone. I'm glad both Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes were represented! Seeing Rob and Denver was really great; you need to have both of them back for lots of videos, please. After seeing this BTS and others, I'd say that Kaden Alexander is definitely the "Lap Dance King;" that boy could get a cloud hard!:001_wub:

I wonder if Lovelumps was there ? Thinking of you babes xx

Seemed like a lot of fun out there. Denver was just being his outrageous but funny self, I like him a lot. Nice to see Rob Ryder and his girlfriend. Kaden Alexander was hot and sexy doing his thing.. respect. Skyler looked gorgeous in the brief moments we saw of him and the College Dudes guys were hot too.

I wonder if Lovelumps was there ? Thinking of you babes xx

Seemed like a lot of fun out there. Denver was just being his outrageous but funny self, I like him a lot. Nice to see Rob Ryder and his girlfriend. Kaden Alexander was hot and sexy doing his thing.. respect. Skyler looked gorgeous in the brief moments we saw of him and the College Dudes guys were hot too.

I wish she was but she didn't make it this year. Miss her. :(

I agree with Peter that Denver Grand was featured way too prominently, as he is no longer an active model and he really does "talk a lot of crap", not much of substance. Rob Ryder looks good or "fit as fuck" as Jon said about Cousin Mikey the other day, but I'm surprised there were so few boys from Broke Straight Boys as this is the home of the company. Were Damien Kyle & PC out of town? They live right there and are the two most visible models to represent the site. I was surprised.

I was also sorry that lovelumps didn't attend this year with her home baked pastries for the boys. It was good to see Chuck, Mark and Sabrina, but we only got to see a few glimpses of Sha who is usually the host of these events, and who was the cameraman interviewer here? Was it Damian Christopher? He should have introduced himself on camera.

As far as the College Dudes who represented BluMedia, they all are also as "fit as fuck", but to use an old man term, "not my cup of tea". Kaden Alexander showed a lot of personality, and I enjoyed watching the two lap dances he did for the gay dudes but Tyler was the cutuest boy there and I enjoyed watching him a lot. He was my favorite part of the video.

I agree with Peter that Denver Grand was featured way too prominently, as he is no longer an active model and he really does "talk a lot of crap", not much of substance. Rob Ryder looks good or "fit as fuck" as Jon said about Cousin Mikey the other day, but I'm surprised there were so few boys from Broke Straight Boys as this is the home of the company. Were Damien Kyle & PC out of town? They live right there and are the two most visible models to represent the site. I was surprised.

I was also sorry that lovelumps didn't attend this year with her home baked pastries for the boys. It was good to see Chuck, Mark and Sabrina, but we only got to see a few glimpses of Sha who is usually the host of these events, and who was the cameraman interviewer here? Was it Damian Christopher? He should have introduced himself on camera.

As far as the College Dudes who represented BluMedia, they all are also as "fit as fuck", but to use an old man term, "not my cup of tea". Kaden Alexander showed a lot of personality, and I enjoyed watching the two lap dances he did for the gay dudes but Tyler was the cutuest boy there and I enjoyed watching him a lot. He was my favorite part of the video.

The cameraman and interviewer was indeed Damian Christopher - I saw his reflection from one of the guys Broke Straight Boys glasses. Tyler was too loud so it just goes to show it's not just the videos lol. Kaden Alexander is hot stuff and we should keep him.

It's hard not to overexpose guys now Mikey because of the lack of models. Tyler has done lots of films recently too, as has a lot of other guys, but it is only natural because of the lack of models - otherwise there would be no scenes.

This was a fun BTS. It was good to see Chuck. Was this his first time in being filmed. Having met Kaden Alexander, this was pure Kaden Alexander doing what he does best, entertaining everyone. Excellent group of models. Especially nice to see Denver again. So you fly him out just for Pride? I am sure with a little effort you could have had him do a video or two. I am sure he could use the extra money before he gets hitched. He has a Great personality. Lastly, nice to see the Grand master of Broke Straight Boys mark having a fun time too.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

What happened to Dimitri and Ronan Kennedy? Both those guys are perfect for the site; more scenes with them, please!
From your mouth, Beth (insert pun here :blow: ) to Mark & Johnny's and apparently to Damian Christopher's ears too. Indeed definitely much more Ronan Kennedy, and Dimitri is beautiful too and I want to see more of him too. Yes Beth, these two are perfect for Broke Straight Boys!!!!!!! :wink:

That was fun. I loved it.

BTW: I hate Rod Ryder. I am so jealous of him. He was the one who gave Kodi (my first born, Tyler W is my second born) his first man kiss and first one to offer his ass to my boy.

Tyler, don't be jealous. I do have a folder on my hard drive named "Tyler" with all your scenes downloaded.

Happy Sunday!

Louis

OMG !!! The One and Only Denver Grand! I love Denver and his crazy sense of humor, really miss him. It was great to see Rob Ryder too always enjoyed his work. Now there were some stars who could put on a show I never got sick of seeing.

I loved getting to watch this as it was the first pride I've ever been able to see or witness and it was amazing to witness the guys in there element and the guys and gals that was around the booth I found it amazing to see what people see when they visit the booth at a pride. I wish every one of the prides that you go to were filmed like that even if they were just for me as id even pay for it just to experience the environment just for a bit. Dan x

Hey there Mark,
how cum u havent taken Broke Straight Boys to the San Francisco Pride, I know it's on the same day as New York Pride,
I don't recall if Broke Straight Boys's been to New York's, but either event & venue is one of the BIGGEST in the WORLD.
... feeling a little ignored here baby...:crying1: