• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bts Cute Blond Cameron Michaels

Well, I am not very good at math but if Cameron was 18 in 2008 he is not 26 in 2019 right? I don't really care about his age, he is hot and sexy and gorgeous.
I was thinking the same thing Bart. 26 minus 11 = 15 and I know he didn't work on collegboyphysicals at 15. lol

Well, I am not very good at math but if Cameron was 18 in 2008 he is not 26 in 2019 right? I don't really care about his age, he is hot and sexy and gorgeous.

I couldn't agree more, Bart. After the Charles debacle I'm going to be generous and give Broke Straight Boys the benefit of the doubt saying that they hit the 6 instead of the 9, which is right below it on the number pad. When Shawn Andrews came here they listed his age as 29 so we know they aren't against hiring a model that old (listen to me using "old". At my age 29 is still a pup!). He's a damn good looking guy and I'm sure he'll be a great model to work with.

I actually liked the older doctor from those days! And that was one of the very rare scenes...possibly the only one(?)...where the doctor agreed to get fucked.

I agree with you about the Dr. He was very hot. I must say that Cameron did an excellent job fucking the Dr.

College Boy Physicals is a bonus site for most of us. If the links didn't play, go to the "Bonus sites" & the College Boy Physicals link on top of this page and log in. Go to the oldest videos from 2008 and you will find the two Cameron videos there. That is how I did it.

Yes, you should be able to login with the same credentials as this site. Cameron is on top of p. 49 (part 1) and bottom of p. 48 (part 2).