• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSBs we miss

LesterM

Reaction score
I thought i woulod post a topic on guys that have been our favorites that have disappeared for one reason or another I really would have liked to have seen more of Jona, totally adorable Amish guy who discovered he was a pro at man on man sex; Alden, he has a body made for sex would have loved to have seen him bottom ;Giovanni, the wrestler from Boston, he seemed a real honest to god guy I didn't think he would last long but I was sorry to be proved right Anyway, if any of those guys read this, I hope you are well and safe and thanks for the memories

Sean Tyler - I know he is currently appearing in College Boy Physicals episodes but it would be great to see him back on the futon
Aiden - appeared with Sean & Tyler
Alden
Rabib
Danny
Cole
Little Ricky

Not strictly Broke Straight Boys boys but ...
Corey
Jake
Nelson

I want Cole back so much and Maverick returning to the futon would be a dream come true...

Gotta mention Kayden and Tom! OMG! They gave me so many squirting good times, hehe! Kayden still rocks my balls...just soooooooo hot and sexy...gorgeous body, handsome, nice thick cock. PLEASE DAVID!!!!!!!! MORE!

Jamie (with the dog tag's), he looks just like a friend of mine. Everytime time I think of those two I pop a nut.

Suweet!

I want Cole back so much and Maverick returning to the futon would be a dream come true...

I remember Cole. I went back to visit him again and made a discovery. I can't believe I was so igg-nernt! I looked at the stills of that scene (which I rarely do) and discovered the stills had a really tender kissing scene that ended up on the cutting room floor. :w00t:

I remember Cole. I went back to visit him again and made a discovery. I can't believe I was so igg-nernt! I looked at the stills of that scene (which I rarely do) and discovered the stills had a really tender kissing scene that ended up on the cutting room floor. :w00t:

I just had a look at that myself - wow
It certainly was a pity that it did end up on the cutting room floor.
I wonder if Dande01 can provide us with a reason as to why it didn't make it to the final cut.

I just had a look at that myself - wow
It certainly was a pity that it did end up on the cutting room floor.
I wonder if Dande01 can provide us with a reason as to why it didn't make it to the final cut.

Well, this is Broke Straight Boys . . . they are trying to keep to the formula I'll bet. (A good one). But I have learned to peek at the stills for yummy details.