• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB's MVP

Hey Jayman,

I am so happy to see you getting the recognition that your accomplishment deserves. You have always been the peacemaker in here. And for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. A forum like this could easily have gone the way of just depraved lust and other idolatry of the flesh. While none of us in here mind a little bit of lustful indulgence, you have always been one who tried to pull it back to the more spiritual. And of course more substantive. The forum has always been better off for it. In short you have always led us to strive to follow our better angels. Thank you for that Jayman.

The wisdom you have shared with all of us in here as well as your friendship with me has been a very welcome part of my life. You know that I wish you all the best as you move forward. Congratulations again dear friend. :wink: xo

Elite Members get that coveted title after 2000 posts. We should have a few out there....

Elite Members get that coveted title after 2000 posts. We should have a few out there....

I love that we have added more levels, for all of the wonderful friends, that stick with the forum over the years.

Mikey, you only have 436 posts to go, for Elite Member!:thumbup1:

Mikey, you only have 436 posts to go, for Elite Member!:thumbup1:

Just ask him about his love for straight guys who can be turned for a one night stand or more. Before going back to a future life of marriage and children. Never to dabble on the other side of the street again. That ought to put a dent in his 400+ needed posts.

Re: Jayman's new status...lol

Hey Miss D, (and Jayman), does that entitle him to Broke Straight Boys AARP bene's? LOL:tongue_smilie:(kidding, of course!) Much love, and Congrats!!!

Bob

Hey guys and gals.

I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention and celebrate Jayman01's new status here in forumland. Management has awarded our MVP and first poster to reach the 4000 mark the new title of Broke Straight Boys Executive Senior Member!!

I thought everyone could write a few things here and congratulate our favorite forumite for years of dedication and friendship.

I just want to start off by saying that Jayman was the first person to greet me here on the forum and that made me feel really welcome when I started out as a lonely lady here. And I was over the moon when he started a Birthday thread for me when no one had even noticed in my personal life that it was my bday. So thanks for the friendship Jayman. And I look forward to the next 4000 posts!!!

Congratulations!

well, Congrats, Tampa!!! (and many continued happy postings!)

Again thank you all for being my friends when I needed you all the most. I enjoy all of you and your friendship.

Congrats... Jayman..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayman,

You did it again. Another day, another milestone.

And now a new title: Broke Straight Boys EXECUTIVE SENIOR MEMBER

Jayman, before accepting any title, you need to get a lawyer and iron out what you're entitled to with that new position.

I believe you should include in your package quality time as follows:

15 minutes with Mark

30 minutes with Eddie

45 minutes with Scorpio

60 minutes with David

2 hours with a forumite of your choice (excluding all those living on an island).

24 hours with a model of your choice (excluding Tyler, per Slim).

1 year in an insane asylum (commonly know as the Broke Straight Boys Forum).

Then add in any extras I left out.

Seriously, Jayman you are "THE MAN". You bring Logic, Knowledge, Wisdom, Love, Friendship, Respect, Humor, Compassion, and Integrity, to each and every post you do.

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR 4,000THS POST. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO INFORM, AMUSE, EDUCATE, ETC. US IN YOUR NEXT 4,000 POSTS.

LOVE ALWAYS,

VICEKID

Jayman,

[snip]

[snip]

2 hours with a forumite of your choice (excluding all those living on an island).

VICEKID

How come us island folks get excluded???? I would LOVE to spend two hours with Jayman discussing the nature of personal reality....no sex required.

Chafu213

How come us island folks get excluded???? I would LOVE to spend two hours with Jayman discussing the nature of personal reality....no sex required.

Chafu213

Thank you Chafu213. I would very much enjoy that.:thumbup:

Jayman,

You did it again. Another day, another milestone.

And now a new title: Broke Straight Boys EXECUTIVE SENIOR MEMBER

Jayman, before accepting any title, you need to get a lawyer and iron out what you're entitled to with that new position.

15 minutes with Mark

30 minutes with Eddie

45 minutes with Scorpio

60 minutes with David

24 hours with a model of your choice (excluding Tyler, per Slim).

1 year in an insane asylum (commonly know as the Broke Straight Boys Forum).

Then add in any extras I left out.

Seriously, Jayman you are "THE MAN". You bring Logic, Knowledge, Wisdom, Love, Friendship, Respect, Humor, Compassion, and Integrity, to each and every post you do.

CONGRATULATION ON YOUR 4,000THS POST. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO INFORM, AMUSE, EDUCATE, ETC. US IN YOUR NEXT 4,000 POSTS.

LOVE ALWAYS,

VICEKID

Bless your heart and thank you so much for your kindness and your friendship.

Chafu213

Chafu,

Well, to be quite honest with you, I did this to get the ire up on one Jayman closest friends Slim. I expected so good old fun to come from that. I failed to realize there may be one or two others on Islands (and I'm not sure about those living in UK if I should have counted that as an Island.)

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Chafu,

Well, to be quite honest with you, I did this to get the ire up on one Jayman closest friends Slim. I expected so good old fun to come from that. I failed to realize there may be one or two others on Islands (and I'm not sure about those living in UK if I should have counted that as an Island.)

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Yeah, I was upset about not getting to go hang out with Slim. Then again, I thought maybe you were hinting I should come visit you or other friends here in the state first. I have been to Palma three times in my life. (all of them were while in the military though... ) I love the down town areas with all of the sidewalk cafés'. The old world architecture is awesome too. I would love to have a grand tour with Mr. Slim.

Then that all kind of changed a bit when he forbid me to spend any time with the Tyler Meister.

I think it would be fantabulous to visit with Mark, Chuck, David, Eddy, Steve, and of course Tyler too. As far as alternate models go: I think Diesal, Shane, Logan, Cousin Mikey, Anthony (Keanu), Nelson, Ashton, Preston, Sean, Zach (staff member), and Zakk would all be on that list and in no particular order. I love all of the models but these are the ones that have stuck out to me for their personalities as well as their futon skills. Strange as it may seem I prefer the models with personalities over their innate sex drives. :thumbup1:

Yeah, I was upset about not getting to go hang out with Slim. Then again, I thought maybe you were hinting I should come visit you or other friends here in the state first. I have been to Palma three times in my life. (all of them were while in the military though... ) I love the down town areas with all of the sidewalk cafés'. The old world architecture is awesome too. I would love to have a grand tour with Mr. Slim.

Then that all kind of changed a bit when he forbid me to spend any time with the Tyler Meister.

I think it would be fantabulous to visit with Mark, Chuck, David, Eddy, Steve, and of course Tyler too. As far as alternate models go: I think Diesal, Shane, Logan, Cousin Mikey, Anthony (Keanu), Nelson, Ashton, Preston, Sean, Zach (staff member), and Zakk would all be on that list and in no particular order. I love all of the models but these are the ones that have stuck out to me for their personalities as well as their futon skills. Strange as it may seem I prefer the models with personalities over their innate sex drives. :thumbup1:

Tucsonjayce and his guy Mikey came out here to celebrate the most extraordinary freeze this place has ever had, so they beat you. But you were the first forumite who was actually planning seriously to make the trip, back when you had only posted, say, 603 or so comments on the forum. So justice, poetic and otherwise, requires that you make it back here to your old island stomping ground. Bring Diesal, Shane, Logan, Cuddin Mike, Keanu-Anthony, Nelson, Ashton, Preston, Sean, Zach (staff member), Zakk, Leon, Cameron and Ty. There's room for all. Just not in February if that's ok. Another special forumite might come out then and she'd be takin up all mah tam :thumbup: for a couple of weeks. PS I love you.

Chafu,

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Kinda figured you were trying to get a reaction from Mr Slim.

I'd consider the UK an island, and even Australia (but a really BIG one)

Chafu213

Tucsonjayce and his guy Mikey came out here to celebrate the most extraordinary freeze this place has ever had, so they beat you. But you were the first forumite who was actually planning seriously to make the trip, back when you had only posted, say, 603 or so comments on the forum. So justice, poetic and otherwise, requires that you make it back here to your old island stomping ground. Bring Diesal, Shane, Logan, Cuddin Mike, Keanu-Anthony, Nelson, Ashton, Preston, Sean, Zach (staff member), Zakk, Leon, Cameron and Ty. There's room for all. Just not in February if that's ok. Another special forumite might come out then and she'd be takin up all mah tam :thumbup: for a couple of weeks. PS I love you.

OK, Now all I need to do is just win the lottery so I can bring everyone. I wonder if I can get a large group discount for bringing so many flights to Palma. LOL :thumbup: To visit Slim it would be worth it at any expense. :thumbup:

One day, dude, one day. Maybe not in this current manifestation, but one day.
I look forward to it!

Chafu213

OK, I let's do this. I like to do dream walking sometimes. We can pick a time and date and meet on the astral plane... It would work great for both of us. There is no air fare or long lines at ticket counters. LOL And we wouldn't need to wait for other lifetimes. I plan to ascend after this one anyway... So, it probably won't matter too much then anyway, but why wait. :001_cool::thumbup: