• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Vintage Series

VINTAGE SERIES SCENE 7
Why I saw picture of the models in the 7th of this series, I couldn't believe my eyes. There on Broke Straight Boys's site was a truly amazing performer I never expected to see again. Some years ago, in transferring the files, of which his files were included, to DVD, the files were corrupted. the scene just released is one of my favorites from one of my favorite performers. Axe! Riley always turns in a good performance. But I have a thing for Axe.
When the DVD Grinding Axe was released on 11-19-2007, with the 02-2007 Axe and Riley scene included, I tried to find where I could see more of this Axe person. I came to Broke Straight Boys , thinking my search had ended. I was wrong, but everything was good, service, delivery, and production. No Axe, but some much more.
I found Axe! Now I have Axe, again!
I smiled and then my soul joined in the feeling of joy at seeing Axe. And I laughed, out loud!
Thanks, Mark!

*When I saw the picture... .
I don't like using a smartphone.
Still giddy!

A side story is Xavier (from and my step brother fame) and Axe was junior high school buddies!

Not sure if you're aware, but Axe did a lot of scenes at Amateur Straight Guys.

I agree with your post with the exception of the words "or just". I would be very interested in which of the Broke Straight Boys archives scenes management chooses. We all know that there is some great material in the Broke Straight Boys archives, but it is a monumental project to view all of the scenes. So the concept of management picking what it considers to be gem scenes would appeal to me.

Isn't that what Flash From the Past is?

Isn't that what Flash From the Past is?

Those are scenes we pick. Many studios are showcasing their best past scenes during this slow time. One of my favorites, Sean Cody did something called pop up videos where they added little messages with tidbits of behind the scenes. Facts like the scene everyone thought was a big time good first bottom scene really wasn’t. He was fucked by a different guy first. Etc. could be fun especially if Mark or Sha or someone else introduced the scene with fun behind the scene info or record on how this is one of the most watched scenes ever etc.

VINTAGE SERIES SCENE 8
Kaden Alexander and Bastian
08-2010
This episode was an opportunity for Kaden Alexander to show his skills as a recruiter, a director, and performer. Bastian was one of Kaden Alexander 's earliest recruits. The thought at time was that Kaden Alexander, Ken Mack, or the Joe would take the lead as director of ASG. I personally was pulling for Kaden Alexander. When Doug decided to continue in the position of Producer and Director, Kaden Alexander did not get the position. He went on to direct a number of scenes at Active Duty.
You should see him make those pecs dance.
When Mark said there were surprises coming, I had no idea how pleasant the surprises could be.

VINTAGE SERIES SCENE 8
Kaden Alexander and Bastian
08-2010
This episode was an opportunity for Kaden Alexander to show his skills as a recruiter, a director, and performer. Bastian was one of Kaden Alexander 's earliest recruits. The thought at time was that Kaden Alexander, Ken Mack, or the Joe would take the lead as director of ASG. I personally was pulling for Kaden Alexander. When Doug decided to continue in the position of Producer and Director, Kaden Alexander did not get the position. He went on to direct a number of scenes at Active Duty.
You should see him make those pecs dance.
When Mark said there were surprises coming, I had no idea how pleasant the surprises could be.
I did watch this episode based on your recommendation another1 and I did enjoy it. Both models are very handsome with fine bodies. It is all oral which is fine with me. Good performances by two quality models. Thanks for the heads up, another1. :thumbup1:

I did watch this episode based on your recommendation another1 and I did enjoy it. Both models are very handsome with fine bodies. It is all oral which is fine with me. Good performances by two quality models. Thanks for the heads up, another1. :thumbup1:

I very much enjoyed the scene as well! Both guys were good looking, and the dude on the right (I believe that was Kaden Alexander) was downright handsome. I also noted that both guys first went to suck one of the other's nipples before going down on the dick. In my experience, that is great foreplay and a most effective way to bed a straight dude.

I don't know if you have access to the Double D catalog or not, but if you do, I would like to suggest scenes with Bentley, Clay, Danny, Lucas, Marcus, and Peter are worth looking at.
Good old straight guys doing gay things for the right amount.

Last edited:
Scene 9

I can wash out forty four pairs of socks and have 'em hangin' out on the line
I can starch and iron two dozens shirts 'fore you can count from one to nine
I can scoop up a great big dipper full of lard from the drippin's can
Throw it in the skillet, go out and do my shopping, be back before it melts in the pan
'Cause I'm a woman! W-O-M-A-N, I'll say it again

Scene 9

Throw it in the skillet, go out and do my shopping, be back before it melts in the pan

Lol. I didn’t get it until I watched the scene. You are so right. I don’t think they are saying they have straight boys in these vintage scenes but omg that was a lady. Definitely reminds me of why I didn’t like picking up guys a gay bars. When they just trow those legs up it’s no fun. The challenge of popping a straight cherry or topping a top is way more fun. At least for me and that’s what brought me to Broke Straight Boys I really enjoy gay for pay. I’m glad they are trying it again. But there are members who don’t care just want to see gay sex. So there you have it. Watch this update and you should be happy. But it’s not me.

Scene 9

Lol. I didn’t get it until I watched the scene. You are so right. I don’t think they are saying they have straight boys in these vintage scenes but omg that was a lady. Definitely reminds me of why I didn’t like picking up guys a gay bars. When they just trow those legs up it’s no fun. The challenge of popping a straight cherry or topping a top is way more fun. At least for me and that’s what brought me to Broke Straight Boys I really enjoy gay for pay. I’m glad they are trying it again. But there are members who don’t care just want to see gay sex. So there you have it. Watch this update and you should be happy. But it’s not me.
I also watched the opening “banter” as hard as it was to watch. But I agree with Rep that it is a bonus site for us so I will not complain. But it reminds me of some of the less than masculine acting guys that we had on Broke Straight Boys in recent times before the switch to the Florida locale. I will openly complain when the site that I am paying for has guys who in no way represent broke “straight” boys in any shape or manner. But the boys on Ass Lick Boys don’t bother me. I just don’t watch.

Ok, I wasn’t complaining. I was just making a joke. But way to go, looping this back to how fabulous Florida Broke Straight Boys is. Are you sure you’re not a Trump supporter?

I’m sure I don’t like Trump and I’m sure I like guys who at least pretend to be str8. Just my thing. :biggrin:
people who pretend to be straight and people who don’t are just the same thing.....gay.

people who pretend to be straight and people who don’t are just the same thing.....gay.
Absolutely Jay, but as we all know that no 100% straight guy would do more than "Cliff" did in that old scene that I re-posted last week. And so I've always referred to Broke Straight Boys as being a fantasy site set in a reality format. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else's taste, just mine. And if I can believe that I am watching a straight guy having gay sex, then the scene works for me. It's all a matter of individual taste and desires. I can only speak for my own.

Robby didn't even pretend to be straight. Nor should he with his effeminate voice and his admitted boyfriend. Tristan did some good fucking and cum eating (his own after his shot it on Tristan's ass).

VINTAGE SERIES SCENE 10
Kaden Alexander and Bastian #2539 anal scene!
This is the continuation from oral to anal.
The gallery contains photos of Kaden Alexander and Evan!
Not sure why the images and the video are of different models.
The narrative tells what the video is about. Usually images give a pictorial version of the narrative. Again, not sure why this scene is different, but it is.
The scene is a good one!