• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB uncut.

ukguy1

Reaction score
Hi David and the rest of Broke Straight Boys team, Have you ever tried to put out an uncut version? As gay men we know that nearly all straight men would have no idea about what happens when you have gay sex., well apart from getting shit on your dick.
We know you talk to the guys in the studio, we know that they must clean themselves out as every dick that comes out of a guys arse on here is as clean as it went in, and there must be an element of stretching as there is no way some of the "Virgin" guys are going to take some of the donkey dicks you see fucking them and the loving fingers that lube there holes.
To me all this is and can be as much of a turn on as watching the fucking, the preparation leading up to that fuck. I for one would love to see what goes on behind the scenes.
Maybe you could add one of these films as a "update" amongst the regular films, it could be the directors cut. ( or maybe The Directors Circumcision ) OK, I know, I know dont give up my day job, guess that last bit slipped out. Hehehe.

Last edited:
Maybe you could add one of these films as a "update" amongst the regular films, it could be the directors cut. ( or maybe The Directors Circumcision ) OK, I know, I know dont give up my day job, guess that last bit slipped out. Hehehe.

Of course the director's cut. He is Jewish. Duh!! haha :lol:

Hi David and the rest of Broke Straight Boys team, Have you ever tried to put out an uncut version? As gay men we know that nearly all straight men would have no idea about what happens when you have gay sex., well apart from getting shit on your dick.
We know you talk to the guys in the studio, we know that they must clean themselves out as every dick that comes out of a guys arse on here is as clean as it went in, and there must be an element of stretching as there is no way some of the "Virgin" guys are going to take some of the donkey dicks you see fucking them and the loving fingers that lube there holes.
To me all this is and can be as much of a turn on as watching the fucking, the preparation leading up to that fuck. I for one would love to see what goes on behind the scenes.

Its funny you mention this idea....we are ahead of you and have already been filming what goes on "behind the scenes" this is one of the many few improvements, upgrades and surprises we are bringing to the site. :001_cool:

Its funny you mention this idea....we are ahead of you and have already been filming what goes on "behind the scenes" this is one of the many few improvements, upgrades and surprises we are bringing to the site. :001_cool:

Thanks David. Can't wait for all the new things.
Way to go.
Reub.

I grew up in a community of uncut dicks: my grand dad, dad, uncles, cousins, etc... So uncut dicks is a common sight for me especially when I go the bathroom. After many years in California, I am beginning to appreciate the beauty of my uncut dick and uncut dicks in general. But I still fantasize about those adorable white circumscised dicks staring me in the face. Those long thick uncut white sausages are something I have yet to handle and tame.

I grew up in a community of uncut dicks: my grand dad, dad, uncles, cousins, etc... So uncut dicks is a common sight for me especially when I go the bathroom. After many years in California, I am beginning to appreciate the beauty of my uncut dick and uncut dicks in general. But I still fantasize about those adorable white circumscised dicks staring me in the face. Those long thick uncut white sausages are something I have yet to handle and tame.

Angel, I think my fellow UK member was referring to the uncut version of films. Nevertheless, as you've slightly digressed onto uncut cocks there is still not much take on circumcission over here as far as I know. General point of view is if you want to see cut dicks then watch an American movie.

I don't mind either to be honest. :tongue_smilie:

Well seeing as though we have moved onto the subject of cut and uncut....if you want an array of cut then you should head down here to New Zealand...it is the common thing down here you know.

I have to say there is something very intriguing about an uncut cock, we don't have that many down here.:drool:

Back onto the notion of the thread though lol..I think it is an awesome idea to have a "behind the scenes" vid....and even better that David is already on teh case.

Last edited:
Thanks Jon, yes I guess that comment went over some heads, ( and I dont mean cut or uncut ) Hehehe
Guess its that English humor :001_unsure:

Last edited:
Angel, I think my fellow UK member was referring to the uncut version of films. Nevertheless, as you've slightly digressed onto uncut cocks there is still not much take on circumcission over here as far as I know. General point of view is if you want to see cut dicks then watch an American movie.

I don't mind either to be honest. :tongue_smilie:

Yes Jon and UKguy. The English sense of humor (I mean humour, lads haha) can sometimes go over our heads. But that's not what happened here. Many gay American men, myself included, like to find humor in sexual puns. So at worst we can be accused of hijacking the thread and changing the subject to the cut/uncut debate. haha But I don't think there is a misunderstanding of the posts.

Hey Tampa, what is the adage "two country's separated by one language"
But what ever we always muddle through. :)

part of some of the "behind the scens" stuff could be the showers after the shoot...yep now that could be hot and maybe the boys could be enticed to doing a little more ......yep I like that idea.:blush:

Except in Leeds, dear, and we're not sure what they've been speaking for centuries. Ta, luv.

Hey - lay off Leeds! I had some happy times in Leeds and Bradford. Anyone remember the Amsterdam Bar in Huddersfield?