• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Contest: Congratulations Slimvintage

scorpio

Reaction score
Congratulations Slimvintage!

You are the winner of our Broke Straight Boys contest "Who's Morphy".
You came up with the most correct answers 7/10.

Jayman and Vicekid also found 7/10 but Slim was first.

1st place: SLIMVINTAGE wins 3 months of membership to Broke Straight Boys + Broke Straight Boys t-shirt + Broke Straight Boys hat
2nd place: VICEKID wins Broke Straight Boys t-shirt + Broke Straight Boys hat
3rd place: JAYMAN wins Broke Straight Boys t-shirt + Broke Straight Boys hat

Slimvintage, please send me a private message with your Broke Straight Boys username and the address you want the items to be sent to.
Vicekid and Jayman, please send me a private message with the address you want the items to be sent to.

You guys have been great! And we thank all of you who participated :)

You can find below the answers to the contest.

Hair : Anthony (From JACOB & ANTHONY - Aug 15, 2007)
Nose : Steven (From DIESEL, STEVEN & ETHAN - Feb 9, 2008)
Necklace : Casey (From AUSTIN, WES, & CASEY - May 19, 2007)
Mouth : Glacius-ias (From GLACIUS - Apr 11, 2007)
Ears : Brady (From BRADY - Jan 27, 2007)
Tattoo 1 : Brady (From BRADY - Jan 27, 2007)
Goatee : Hollywood (From HOLLYWOOD & ASHTON - Apr 16, 2008)
Tattoo 2 : Shane (From CHAD, SHANE & KENT - Mar 1, 2008)
Body : Dexter (From DEXTER & MALACHI - Nov 26, 2008)
Eyes : Joe-Joseph (From JOE - Oct 1, 2008)

Attachments

• results.jpg
    results.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 30

1st place: SLIMVINTAGE wins 3 months of membership to Broke Straight Boys + Broke Straight Boys t-shirt + Broke Straight Boys hat

Slimvintage, please send me a private message with your Broke Straight Boys username and the address you want the items to be sent to.
Vicekid and Jayman, please send me a private message with the address you want the items to be sent to.

CONGRATULATIONS SLIM!!!!!!​

AS MAXWELL SMART WOULD SAY:,

"MISSED IT BY THAT MUCH!".​

Must be living oversees that gave you the time advantage. Perhaps we should all move there!

It is an honor to have been in the top three, especially sandwich between you and Jayman.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Way to Go Slim!!!

Congratulations Slim! You won the contest and you have a "best mate" with a great body, fine cock and he is proud to share it with you. Some guys have all the good fortune!!!

Mike

Way to go Slim and Vicekid!!!

Awesome work...

Wow, I'm really knocked out. Really cool the way you posted the line-up of body parts. Jayman and I compared notes while we were waiting for the results and between the two of us we got 9/10...Joe's eyes had us both flummoxed. Would be cool to see Vice's choices too. Again, I'm thrilled about winning and hope you're gonna do another upcoming contest really soon so that champs like Jayman and Vicekid can get a free trimester. Vice, I do have an advantage living abroad, except in cases like eBay, when I have to stay up till 3 and 4 in the morn to make a final quick bid in an auction.

Thanks for your congratulations! How do you make those really big letters?

:waw:

Congratulations Slim! You won the contest and you have a "best mate" with a great body, fine cock and he is proud to share it with you. Some guys have all the good fortune!!!

Mike

He knows he turned me on more before he laid all those slabs of sinew on, but like most gym bunnies he does it more for himself than anyone else.

Thanks for what you say mike.

Jayman, Vicekid, congratulations to you two beautiful competitors. They would be playing the same national anthem for all three of us if this were Beijing.

Damn good guys! Couldn't have happened to nicer people.... and atleast Slim has something to brighten his day after not being able to meat (ooops meet) the Broke Straight Boys's in Barcelona and the loss of his friend.

Congrats to Scorpio for a real tough contest. Maybe he can do one a little lower on the body..... we might do better at that!!!!

Be well brothers,

Jayce

Congratulations to all three of our winners, and to everyone else who gave it their best shot. Scorpio, we waited a long time for this first contest, and it was definitely worth every minute! Kudos to the administrator! Can't wait for #2!:001_smile:

Congratulations to all three of our winners, and to everyone else who gave it their best shot. Scorpio, we waited a long time for this first contest, and it was definitely worth every minute! Kudos to the administrator! Can't wait for #2!:001_smile:

Thank you very much Mr. Majezty. I wouldn't mind trying to de-cannibalize a Morphy II tomorrow, but since Scorps is clever and creative, two attributes that make for a lot of fun, but don't always come in the same package, I'm sure he's got something wicked up his sleeve. I bet he is awesome to hang out with.

Dude, you've got an amazing repertoire of graphics and GIFs. I want to adopt that child that enrages the rooster into chasing him.

Are you sure Slim? He seems like a cock tease to me! LMAO!! He could be a lot of trouble when he grows a little!

Are you sure Slim? He seems like a cock tease to me! LMAO!! He could be a lot of trouble when he grows a little!

I told him to get over it he was having a weak moment..

he wont listen to me....... so im glad yr tring to get him to listen

Kids are like puppy they are all cute and cuddle when there little ...... you have to remeber befor you get one they grow up......... to many are dumped every year on the side of the road.

Its just not right

Last edited:
Wow, I'm really knocked out. Really cool the way you posted the line-up of body parts. Jayman and I compared notes while we were waiting for the results and between the two of us we got 9/10...Joe's eyes had us both flummoxed. Would be cool to see Vice's choices too. Again, I'm thrilled about winning and hope you're gonna do another upcoming contest really soon so that champs like Jayman and Vicekid can get a free trimester. Vice, I do have an advantage living abroad, except in cases like eBay, when I have to stay up till 3 and 4 in the morn to make a final quick bid in an auction.

Thanks for your congratulations! How do you make those really big letters?

:waw:

Slim,

I missed the nose, eyes and body. I spent 1 hour just trying to focus on the body and could not nail it. And I thought I had the eyes selected. Such is life. I'd like to find out which ones you and Jayman missed.

As for making the letters big, when you do your message, up on top are many choices to adjust your writing. Hit fronts to get different styles of letters, size give you choices for letter sizes, A = color of letters (first highlight then click and pick a color), hit B and make you letter bold, etc.

Hope this helps.

Live Long and Prosper,
for next time you may not win

Vicekid

Congrats guys you deserve the win
I just couldn't get past 2 features (& as it turned out one of those was wrong)

Slim,

I missed the nose, eyes and body. I spent 1 hour just trying to focus on the body and could not nail it. And I thought I had the eyes selected. Such is life. I'd like to find out which ones you and Jayman missed.

As for making the letters big, when you do your message, up on top are many choices to adjust your writing. Hit fronts to get different styles of letters, size give you choices for letter sizes, A = color of letters (first highlight then click and pick a color), hit B and make you letter bold, etc.

Hope this helps.

Live Long and Prosper,
for next time you may not win

Vicekid

I missed the eyes, body and necklace. Anthony has a cowrie shell necklace too, and since I was comfortable with Brady contributing two elements, I just lazily didn't look farther and gave Anthony the hair and necklace. I went with CJ's eyes because of the color, after flirting with Danny's, which are not hazely green of course since a boy called Ole Blue Eyes has blue eyes. I told Jayman that I was pretty sure Morphy's clavicles had once belonged to Tyler, freckles and all, and didn't even think, as he did, that the body also included the base for the face. He got that one right, even identifying the specific photo Stephane had used. Of the three of us, I was the only one to luck onto Steven's nose. I could tell it wasn't a typical WASP schnozzle, and when Scorps hinted that the boy it came from had black hair it was almost easy.

Scorps did an awesome job with Morphy: he didn't just go to the most discussed, or the most recently futoned models for his body parts, preferring instead to produce a really amusing face. Do you remember Alfred E Neumann, the What Me Worry boy from Mad Magazine? Look how Scorps made multiple references to Alfred: hair, missing/broken teeth, smile, ears, nose. That can't have been accidental?

Thanks for the heads up on making BIG statements. Am gonna try again. I actually thought you guys might be importing giant text from another program, since I thought I was doing all I could with the tools available here. Love ya, or following your instructions,LOVE YA

Morphy's brother.jpg

attachment.jpg