• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Another Blast From The Past

I appreciate Mikey bringing up Alden and Robert from over 10 years ago. These guys have always been a kind of inspiration to me during my ventures in to Padre Island South Beach. I love to find two friends who have been friends before coming to Spring Break, back in their home town. They run out of money, and I can talk them into doing sexual things with each other.

Last spring break, I found these two guys who had grown up together since they were babies, and were macho boys on the football team at one of those german towns between San Antonio and Austin. I have a condo there and I invited them there and gave them some food. They were hungry as hell.

One of them had this big dick on him and the other had about 5 inches. Just a little more than a handful. They were flat broke by this time and horny as hell. No place to sleep.

I got them into my condo, and put them in a shower one by one. Fed them junk food and let them get some sleep in clean sheets and separate beds. Not yet knowing what’s about to come down.

Then had them wake up. Eat some. What they really wanted was more beer money so they could get out and look for pussy. So I had them shower up and lay on the bed together. I explained to them what I was interested in seeing and that the more they did, the more I would pay.

So with this understanding, I had them lay on a clean bed beside each other. I had the kid with the little dick to put his hand over on the big dick and I’m just telling you, this kid had seen that big dick hanging around all his life and had always wanted to know how a big dick like that felt. As soon as he touched the big dick, his little dick went hard as a rock. And I kept talking him into putting his mouth on the big dick. Which made that big fucker go hard as a rock, as well.

After some mutual cocksucking, I had the big dick to give an enema to the little dick. Preparing him for a fucking. I’m just telling you, this was hot as fucking hell. Neither of these guys lost their rock hards while the enema was going on.

To create this atmosphere, two things have to happen. They have to believe that this is all hidden and NO one besides the two them will EVER know. And then I have to take responsibility for them touching each other. Somehow in the straight boy mind, that kind of takes it out of the “be gay” category.

Then I put them both back into the shower and had them wash each other off, knowing that the big dick was about to fuck the little dick’s ass. The easiest way to get a big dick into a little hole is to have the little hole sit on the big dick. But I didn’t want to do it the easiest way. I had the little dick lay face down and the big dick to climb up on top of him. I’m telling you. Straight guys find this kind of dominance to be VERY hot. I’m taking responsibilitity for all the ass hole stretching and the big guy loves the fact that it hurts the hell out of the ass hole. The little dick is begging for a break and I’m just telking him to relax and telling the big dick to keep fucking him. LOL

Doing this, it doesn’t take the big dick but 30 seconds to be ready to cum so I had him to pull out. His dick is throbbing. So we turn the little dick over on his back and there’s his dick, still hard as a rock in spite of all the screaming and crying about how much it hurt. By this time his hole has relaxed a little bit and the big dick goes back in the kid’s hole and the big dick, without any instructions starts playing with the little hard dick.

I talk these big dick into laying on top of the kid and kissing him on the neck and and mouth and just cuddling him. Then starting to slowly fuck his ass.

The big dick is complaining that he’s about to nut and I tell him to go ahead to pop it in the kid’s ass, which he does. (Wearing a rubber of course!) and then cuddling and kissing the little dick. Then getting up right and jerking the little dick off which takes him about 10 seconds to bust his hot little nuts.

Then the big dick starts pulling out.

These two guys lay on top of each other and cuddle and hold each other and kissed on the neck and on the mouth. Oh Jesus. I mean, I’m pretty sure their relationship will never the the same.

Yep. This cost lots of money but I’m just saying, this was one of the hottest scenes I’ve ever seen. A couple of days and those kids are gone back to the football fields and their little German Towns. I’ll bet you, this incident is NEVER talked about between the two of them again.

That’s what makes me love SPRING BREAK and South Padre Island during Spring Break.

Last edited:
I appreciate Mikey bringing up Alden and Robert from over 10 years ago. These guys have always been a kind of inspiration to me during my ventures in to Padre Island South Beach. I love to find two friends who have been friends before coming to Spring Break, back in their home town. They run out of money, and I can talk them into doing sexual things with each other.

Last spring break, I found these two guys who had grown up together since they were babies, and were macho boys on the football team at one of those german towns between San Antonio and Austin. I have a condo there and I invited them there and gave them some food. They were hungry as hell.

One of them had this big dick on him and the other had about 5 inches. Just a little more than a handful. They were flat broke by this time and horny as hell. No place to sleep.

I got them into my condo, and put them in a shower one by one. Fed them junk food and let them get some sleep in clean sheets and separate beds. Not yet knowing what’s about to come down.

Then had them wake up. Eat some. What they really wanted was more beer money so they could get out and look for pussy. So I had them shower up and lay on the bed together. I explained to them what I was interested in seeing and that the more they did, the more I would pay.

So with this understanding, I had them lay on a clean bed beside each other. I had the kid with the little dick to put his hand over on the big dick and I’m just telling you, this kid had seen that big dick hanging around all his life and had always wanted to know how a big dick like that felt. As soon as he touched the big dick, his little dick went hard as a rock. And I kept talking him into putting his mouth on the big dick. Which made that big fucker go hard as a rock, as well.

After some mutual cocksucking, I had the big dick to give an enema to the little dick. Preparing him for a fucking. I’m just telling you, this was hot as fucking hell. Neither of these guys lost their rock hards while the enema was going on.

To create this atmosphere, two things have to happen. They have to believe that this is all hidden and NO one besides the two them will EVER know. And then I have to take responsibility for them touching each other. Somehow in the straight boy mind, that kind of takes it out of the “be gay” category.

Then I put them both back into the shower and had them wash each other off, knowing that the big dick was about to fuck the little dick’s ass. The easiest way to get a big dick into a little hole is to have the little hole sit on the big dick. But I didn’t want to do it the easiest way. I had the little dick lay face down and the big dick to climb up on top of him. I’m telling you. Straight guys find this kind of dominance to be VERY hot. I’m taking responsibilitity for all the ass hole stretching and the big guy loves the fact that it hurts the hell out of the ass hole. The little dick is begging for a break and I’m just telking him to relax and telling the big dick to keep fucking him. LOL

Doing this, it doesn’t take the big dick but 30 seconds to be ready to cum so I had him to pull out. His dick is throbbing. So we turn the little dick over on his back and there’s his dick, still hard as a rock in spite of all the screaming and crying about how much it hurt. By this time his hole has relaxed a little bit and the big dick goes back in the kid’s hole and the big dick, without any instructions starts playing with the little hard dick.

I talk these big dick into laying on top of the kid and kissing him on the neck and and mouth and just cuddling him. Then starting to slowly fuck his ass.

The big dick is complaining that he’s about to nut and I tell him to go ahead to pop it in the kid’s ass, which he does. (Wearing a rubber of course!) and then cuddling and kissing the little dick. Then getting up right and jerking the little dick off which takes him about 10 seconds to bust his hot little nuts.

Then the big dick starts pulling out.

These two guys lay on top of each other and cuddle and hold each other and kissed on the neck and on the mouth. Oh Jesus. I mean, I’m pretty sure their relationship will never the the same.

Yep. This cost lots of money but I’m just saying, this was one of the hottest scenes I’ve ever seen. A couple of days and those kids are gone back to the football fields and their little German Towns. I’ll bet you, this incident is NEVER talked about between the two of them again.

That’s what makes me love SPRING BREAK and South Padre Island during Spring Break.

Damn Studddandy that is so hot. I wish it was all filmed for Broke Straight Boys

If only I could be a fly on the wall. hehe Great story! Thanks StuddAndy.

Damn Studddandy that is so hot. I wish it was all filmed for Broke Straight Boys

Sorry. I have to ALWAYS make sure there are NO pictures. I take up everyone's phones and technical gear when we are in my condos. No Cameras. The Text Book companies would shit if they saw me show up in pictures or scandals. LOLOLOL

I noticed this morning that there was a guy I didn’t remember in my favorites, Aaron. Then I thought about Jay’s question about the thick boys. Here is one that I think is hot. He is a fairly reluctant straight boy that gets fucked. My favorite kind of straight boy! He reminds me a bit of a current flame, big ole straight boy that likes to get fucked and doesn’t even get hard most of the time but still likes it like this boy Aaron.

Aaron did a scene with a very reluctant guy in 2006, Mikeyank you should like this one! Then he came back when he saw David’s add for Broke Straight Girls. Lol.

62877C11-F91F-43A7-8EF5-76B1FA463C1E.jpg

Then he comes back three years later and agrees to bottom. I think the idea is hot and the scenes are hot. Aaron only did 2 scenes.

693DBDB8-73D1-436F-B1A7-3D530CD31064.jpg

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MzMy/corey-&-aaron

I noticed this morning that there was a guy I didn’t remember in my favorites, Aaron. Then I thought about Jay’s question about the thick boys. Here is one that I think is hot. He is a fairly reluctant straight boy that gets fucked. My favorite kind of straight boy! He reminds me a bit of a current flame, big ole straight boy that likes to get fucked and doesn’t even get hard most of the time but still likes it like this boy Aaron.

Aaron did a scene with a very reluctant guy in 2006, Mikeyank you should like this one! Then he came back when he saw David’s add for Broke Straight Girls. Lol.

View attachment 20271

Then he comes back three years later and agrees to bottom. I think the idea is hot and the scenes are hot. Aaron only did 2 scenes.

View attachment 20272

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MzMy/corey-&-aaron
Thanks Rep. I will have to go back to this one. So many men, so little time. lol

I think you will like the first one, Hank and Aaron. A pretty reluctant straight guy.

Hank's facial expressions when he finally nutted after edging for what seemed like hours and trying to back of doing the scene altogether...is one for the Broke Straight Boys history books. He really didn't want his body and possible orgasm being filmed next to another dude for posterity. And he totally didn't want witnesses to his dick being jacked off by another dude. By the time he finally gave up the seemingly endless procrastination and gave in to that very reluctant pent up orgasm, it looked like he was gonna go into a seizure. I half wondered if he was going to pass out. haha

I have no doubt that he was very much on the straight side. Because he was a one and done model who never came back. lol

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MzE=/hank-&-aaron

They many never Speak of it again. But chances are very good that after some drunken and fruitless night back home of finding any pussy before bedtime, that the events in your condo were repeated. Whenever you have the time I would love to hear more of your stories such as these StuddAndy. :)

Hank's facial expressions when he finally nutted after edging for what seemed like hours and trying to back of doing the scene altogether...is one for the Broke Straight Boys history books. He really didn't want his body and possible orgasm being filmed next to another dude for posterity. And he totally didn't want witnesses to his dick being jacked off by another dude. By the time he finally gave up the seemingly endless procrastination and gave in to that very reluctant pent up orgasm, it looked like he was gonna go into a seizure. I half wondered if he was going to pass out. haha

I have no doubt that he was very much on the straight side. Because he was a one and done model who never came back. lol

https://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MzE=/hank-&-aaron
Thanks Rep & Tampa for pointing this one out to me. I saw it when it first came out out I never would have thought of revisiting it on my own. Definitely my kind of scene and Hank was a total hottie to me! :001_tt2:

Thanks Rep & Tampa for pointing this one out to me. I saw it when it first came out out I never would have thought of revisiting it on my own. Definitely my kind of scene and Hank was a total hottie to me! :001_tt2:

I have your number. Lol

I'm glad you enjoyed it again after all these years Mikey. :)

Sounds like a song title Tampa. Lol. I love the archives. They always send me on a mission. I’ll check out one guy. Then I see someone he filmed with. Then I have to check him out. Etc etc. so many scenes so little time.

Sounds like a song title Tampa. Lol. I love the archives. They always send me on a mission. I’ll check out one guy. Then I see someone he filmed with. Then I have to check him out. Etc etc. so many scenes so little time.
This could be my song guys! lol