• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB 2.0 = Abstinence 1.0

There is an anal scene coming up on 4/18 so I hope you stick it out a bit longer.. I know I've been a little harsh at times and it's nothing personal I promise. I think what has irritated me the most is I don't think the criticism this early in the game is fair... I really don't. I just want to give the new crew time to flex their creative muscle.. yes I know it's not David's style and I know you liked that.. truth be told I did too .. but 6 1/2 years was a long time and the storylines were running quite thin. It was time to do something new... I get that you want to see hardcore sex scenes.. I do too .. and I'm anticipating them a lot. I think if we all (including myself) could be a bit more reasonable about our expectations, things would be great. Take care for now.

I'm looking forward to it qscott86, and I can see where it can seem like all I'm doing is being negative and complaining at first glance. But as I mentioned I've rested my case as it were, and hope that things get hotter which Mark has said they will.

I love Broke Straight Boys, always have, and most likely always will. I want the new Broke Straight Boys to suceed big time, as I feel a loyalty to the site even though I have nothing to do with it other than as a long-time member who has always appreciated it...through the good and what I considered at times, the bad.

I guess when you're hard on a friend, it's because you care for them. But as you point out, stating your position repetitively across various threads as I've done becomes nothing more than mere talking points that annoy after awhile.

I do respect everyone's opinion, including those who love the direction the site is going, and I respect your opinion as well.

I will now politely bow out of this particular conversation, because I've had more than my say about it. :mellow:

You actually seem like a cool guy, once you relax a bit. So let's shake hands like gentlemen, and get on with our day. :001_rolleyes:

Abe

Abe, that was an impressive reply. You showed the qualities that likely endear you to the vast majority of forumites: humility, accountability, being a peacemaker, reaching out...all the marks of a classy guy :) Thanks for making MY day...

Great Post Abe!

I love Broke Straight Boys, always have, and most likely always will. I want the new Broke Straight Boys to suceed big time, as I feel a loyalty to the site even though I have nothing to do with it other than as a long-time member who has always appreciated it...through the good and what I considered at times, the bad.

I guess when you're hard on a friend, it's because you care for them.

Thank you Abe. I could not have said that better myself.

Many of us longtime members and forumites feel this way. We are loyal to the site in good times and the not so good. And even when we do criticize, it comes from a passion (and caring) to see the site continue to do well...for ourselves personally, yes...but also as a commercial success for the owner and his staff.

Many of us here hold all of the people in Blu (and D&E) with great respect and admiration for all their hard work.

Mr. Nine, it is your right to play Pollyanna if you wish.
I've never dressed in drag before, but if you insist.

bugs%20drag2.png

How do I look?

bottoming scene

where did everyone get idea that there is a fucking scene coming on the 18th? All it says is what will these boys do for money.

where did everyone get idea that there is a fucking scene coming on the 18th? All it says is what will these boys do for money.
You are correct, bjd. It does not say that there will be fucking on the 18th, but have you seen the preview's of the three upcoming scenes with fucking in them? Perhaps they will be released after the 18th, but there will be anal scenes coming up with the new guys.

It used to say that one of those boys would get fucked.

If I remember from the initial teasers on the public homepage, there was an oral scene with Jimmy before he fucked another dude. Maybe the oral scene is now coming up on Monday, with the fucking scene still to post.

Abush and qscott86 BOTH make great points.

I will make my point on this subject for the last time as I too do not wish to belabor it.

Not every Broke Straight Boys episode has to have an aaooogah scene but if they had STARTED Broke Straight Boys version 2 with the very hottest material worrywarts, such as myself, lol would n't have gone for the pitchforks and torches. lol