• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB-1's Damien with 10 episoded, he is now featuired oncw again on CBP

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
If you are a fan of Damien (2009 - 11/25; 11/30; 12/02; 12/05); 2010 - 2/20; 3/15/; 3/17; 3/22; 3/27; 3/28) like I am, he is returning to College Boy Physicals on the July 18th episode, a little older and hopefully equally delightful as before. I always admired his attitude and willingness to do anything except function as drip-pan for bukkake. If my memory serves me right, he announced that he was not going to be used in that fashion ever again. I think that broke the straw's back and he left the studio thereafter.

I think that he has an intensely interesting face with his large eyes that in my mind always reminded me of a goat's head, not to suggest that he was demonic or anything judgmental like that. I hope he won't disappoint us with the new College Boy Physicals addition after a few hard miles, I assume.

In case you have forgotten him or never been introduced, I would recommend viewing some of his episodes in our Broke Straight Boys archives.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

PS Oddly enough, our current index of Broke Straight Boys models fails to include him.

Seems almost like old times again

I just watched College Boy Physicals and Damien was his usual sexy self. If Damien could only be hired to tutor Johnny Forza on the art of giving a GOOD B/J. Damien certainly meets the credentials requirements in that regard. I was surprised to see he had practically no pubes while his underarm hair was very generous. He definitely has not an once of fat on his hard body. I think he has the sexiest eyes and eye brows. I would welcome his back on Broke Straight Boys gladly at any time.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I looked back through the archs. and found Damien. He actually came across to me as having a bit more estrogen than testosterone running through his veins. In which case, he would have been a perfect match for Johnny F. And excuse my ignorance but, what does College Boy Physicals stand for?

Greetings

Dear Betudidntknow,

FYI: College Boy Physicals is a free bonus website listed in Blue bar mostly at the top of this page. This is produced by David and Eddie who originally were the directors of BSB1. Since we never communicated before, :welcome9: to the Forum!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Thanks, I'll check it out Stimpy!:thumbup1: