• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB 1 - Producer David Adamson gives an update on the models from BSB's early days!

I don't know how that happened that my post ended up on there twice. Oops! haha

I don't know how that happened that my post ended up on there twice. Oops! haha

I’ve done it before. Sometimes the screen will look like you haven’t posted it when you have. I’ve had to delete several double posts. Sometimes I don’t catch it fast enough.

I’ve done it before. Sometimes the screen will look like you haven’t posted it when you have. I’ve had to delete several double posts. Sometimes I don’t catch it fast enough.

Yeah. That's what happened with me. Had I caught it in time I would have deleted one of them.

I'm sorry, but as a Met fan I cannot resist the temptation to write: Yankees suck, and so did Ethan very well in his last scene. If and when Ethan does bottom, I would like to have him wearing a Yankees cap on backwards.

And to continue my fantasy, I would like to see the model who deflowers Ethan to be wearing a Mets cap on backwards!

And to continue my fantasy, I would like to see the model who deflowers Ethan to be wearing a Mets cap on backwards!

KG I haven’t thought about hats. Lol I just want to see a big dick like Calhoun’s split Ethan’s hot hairy hole.

Well. I don't want to see straight-boy Ethan's hot hairy ass get fucked at all.

But,

If he DOES get fucked, I want it to be a big dick like Calhoun's to split the pretty little fast-talking kid's furry ass-hole wide open and give him a taste of what the fuck he's been delivering to one hot ass after another. LOL

I mean, if someone is going there, then I want them to get into the kid's guts and wallow a big dick around so he KNOWS for sure he's been taken down, dominated and fucked like a whore. Someone needs to either go there, or stay away. None of this love-pat, ass slapping. The kid either needs a real fucking or he gets to maintain his hot little hairy virgin ass just as white and pure as the day he was born. Exit only.

No in between or half-assed twink fucking.

This fucking, if it hasppens, should be so energetic that they would lose whatever hats they had in the course of the active fucking! Both asses would be so sweaty that you couldn't tell a Yankee from a Met! Praise Jesus! LOLOLOL

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but as a Met fan I cannot resist the temptation to write: Yankees suck, and so did Ethan very well in his last scene. If and when Ethan does bottom, I would like to have him wearing a Yankees cap on backwards.
You got it all wrong KG. The Yankee guys are the tops and the Mets are the bottom boy bitches. LOL

original.jpg

Maybe "girly boy" Noah Sydergaard with his long hair would be a perfect candidate for Ethan to bend over and fuck!!!! :bananasex::anal_smiley: LOL

syndergaard_shirtless_2048x.png

You got it all wrong KG. The Yankee guys are the tops and the Mets are the bottom boy bitches. LOL

original.jpg

Maybe "girly boy" Noah Sydergaard with his long hair would be a perfect candidate for Ethan to bend over and fuck!!!! :bananasex::anal_smiley: LOL

Now that’s my type of girly boy. I’d bend him over in a NewYork minute!

original.jpg

Au contraire: Thor would have Ethan squealing with delight as he took the big thunder stick up his formerly virgin ass! After the fuck, Ethan would be repeating "Go Mets, Go Mets" in his post coital bliss as Met cum slowly seeped out of his hot little ass.

Au contraire: Thor would have Ethan squealing with delight as he took the big thunder stick up his formerly virgin ass! After the fuck, Ethan would be repeating "Go Mets, Go Mets" in his post coital bliss as Met cum slowly seeped out of his hot little ass.
Wrong again KG!!!!!! LOL!!! As Aerosmith famously sang.........

tumblr_my6ydfQyF21ssrxtdo1_500.jpg