• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

==> Broke Straight Boys Search is ready!

Scorpio,

YOU ROCK DUDE!!! I thank you a thousand times over!!! You have made this site a thousand times better by doing this and words can not express who thankful I am to you for this. I am forever in you debt!!! Love Ya Guy!!!

Thanks to Stephane for getting this up and running. Hope everyone finds it useful like I do when trying to find a promo pic. :)

Its actually a time saver for us all.

~ Chuck

Scorpio - you're da man
The search feature is looking more & more betterer every day (yes "betterer" was intentional)

For DAVID and staff

KUDOS for Broke Straight Boys, in general. This is a sociological masterpiece and there is so much sociology in every "Broke Straight Boys" VDO; it's almost overwhelming. This whole site should be put in a TIME VAULT, and stored for 100 years, and it will be worth ALOT....This is HUGH! KINSEY would have killed for this documentation. Even the faked parts are worth alot. The BOYZ sometimes break free in momentary passion, and actually show male ~ male affection, probably "verboten" (for Broke Straight Boys purposes) but they do it naturally, and most importantly "instinctively".....esp with ORAL mutual, and fucking scenes, and esp around orgasm....It's SOOO rich!

YES, you (Broke Straight Boys) are processing a lot of young guys into GAY LIFE, slowly & painfully, but with some $$$ perks. The Broke Straight Boys membership understands the process, and enjoys the BOYZ capturing this special period when a person crosses their own RUBICON of sorts, and drops the straight label, transition over to bisexual cover, and finally deal with the weightiness of homosexuality, and/or male sexuality. BRILLIANT really, and you have captured it all, AND.... managed to finance it as well: BRAVO!!

THANK YOU!!! and take care of the BOYZ!! :wink:

SPECIAL MESSAGE for TYLER; APPLIES for AUSTIN as well!!
Know yourself, know your limits, and exit this period piece gracefully; go fall in love, wander (EUROPE) by yourself and create a FABULOUS & real life. Get a good farewell from DAVID, I'm sure he loves you for sure, BUT you need to move beyond and away from Broke Straight Boys: It's served it's purpose, and you are too too smart for all of this, and you know it!!
CARPE VITA! Patrick SEND me an email if you want to chat @ it!! I work in travel. [email protected]:wink:

KUDOS for Broke Straight Boys, in general. This is a sociological masterpiece and there is so much sociology in every "Broke Straight Boys" VDO; it's almost overwhelming. This whole site should be put in a TIME VAULT, and stored for 100 years, and it will be worth ALOT....This is HUGH! KINSEY would have killed for this documentation. Even the faked parts are worth alot. The BOYZ sometimes break free in momentary passion, and actually show male ~ male affection, probably "verboten" (for Broke Straight Boys purposes) but they do it naturally, and most importantly "instinctively".....esp with ORAL mutual, and fucking scenes, and esp around orgasm....It's SOOO rich!

YES, you (Broke Straight Boys) are processing a lot of young guys into GAY LIFE, slowly & painfully, but with some $$$ perks. The Broke Straight Boys membership understands the process, and enjoys the BOYZ capturing this special period when a person crosses their own RUBICON of sorts, and drops the straight label, transition over to bisexual cover, and finally deal with the weightiness of homosexuality, and/or male sexuality. BRILLIANT really, and you have captured it all, AND.... managed to finance it as well: BRAVO!!

THANK YOU!!! and take care of the BOYZ!! :wink:

SPECIAL MESSAGE for TYLER; APPLIES for AUSTIN as well!!
Know yourself, know your limits, and exit this period piece gracefully; go fall in love, wander (EUROPE) by yourself and create a FABULOUS & real life. Get a good farewell from DAVID, I'm sure he loves you for sure, BUT you need to move beyond and away from Broke Straight Boys: It's served it's purpose, and you are too too smart for all of this, and you know it!!
CARPE VITA! Patrick SEND me an email if you want to chat @ it!! I work in travel. [email protected]:wink:

Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you like the site. Welcome the the Broke Straight Boys message board too. :biggrin:

Mark

Hey Homo,

Your analysis was excellent. I agree with everything you said. You are seeing why we are so fascinated by the whole Broke Straight Boys premise. Even though not every episode is going to be an orgasm inducing experience, there are so may layers to the onion on the sociological level with each model's unique experience. I find something interesting in a model's behavior in just about every scene.

Being new to Broke Straight Boys, I have to say that the addition of the search engine could not have come at a better time for me. I was just discovering which guys I wanted to see more of and was trying to page through each entry, which is overwhelming. And although I liked the idea of watching each and every episode, I kept going back to the ones I first watched!

I so appreciate the comments that name member favorites, as I've really had fun exploring those scenes! I just watched all the Ridge scenes, and he is, indeed, smokin'! Without the search engine, I'd have been looking so long, I would have forgotten his name!

Thanks, guys, for all the hours of, well, entertainment;)

cool to see another member living in Denver. :)

:thumbup:

Being new to Broke Straight Boys, I have to say that the addition of the search engine could not have come at a better time for me. I was just discovering which guys I wanted to see more of and was trying to page through each entry, which is overwhelming. And although I liked the idea of watching each and every episode, I kept going back to the ones I first watched!

I so appreciate the comments that name member favorites, as I've really had fun exploring those scenes! I just watched all the Ridge scenes, and he is, indeed, smokin'! Without the search engine, I'd have been looking so long, I would have forgotten his name!

Thanks, guys, for all the hours of, well, entertainment;)