• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

==> Broke Straight Boys Search is ready!

scorpio

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We finally made it! The Broke Straight Boys Search Engine is up and running.
You can now search for your favorite models.
http://members.brokestraightboys.com/search/

Soon to come: You'll be able to search by keywords (Example: Latinos, Uncut...)
I'm just too tired for now hehe so I'll work on the keywords part next week.

I'd like to give a BIG thank you to Denny Bear for the spreadsheet. It helped a lot of people! Thanks a lot man for your time and dedication, we very much appreciate it.

Anyway, Enjoy!
Scorpio

Excellent work Scorpio and what is good that if you for example type in Sean then you get all 3 Seans, so it's good for the newbies who may have missed out on the older films with guys of the same name.

A MASSIVE thank you to Denny Bear for painstakingly filling out his excel spreadsheet whilst the search engine was being worked on. Thanks dude. xx

Scorpio,

That you so much. It will make it so much simpler when we are discussing previous videos if we can find it in seconds. And of course finding old favorites ourselves. With having to hunt and peck through page after page after page.

Woohoo! LOL :waw:

In praise of Broke Straight Boys Search

Great Job! This was a much needed addition to this site.

I used this search site to locate the three episodes featuring Ryan (from Tyler's high school). What peaked my interest was a mention of him, a seemingly germ-phobic straight boy, drinking a glass of freshly squeezed cum. Since such things happen only rarely on Broke Straight Boys, I felt I needed to investigate further. With Ryan being new to this scene, it made viewing this event it all the more interesting.

I remember receiving my first mouthful of cum and how badly I wanted, shortly thereafter, to brush my teeth or at least have some mouthwash. I got past that point soon thereafter without consequence. With all due concern to today's potential health concerns, I don't want to see anyone take unnecessary risks for any amount of money.

Concerning Ryan, I enjoyed getting better acquainted through viewing these episodes. He has a beautiful body, bush, and cock. I loved watching his gay partner riding him and I would like to see more scenes just like this. I just find it adorable that mere licking Ryan's loose balls was so ticklish to him. That kind of innocence is hard to come by.

I sure would like to see this straight boy back for some more action packed Broke Straight Boys adventures. He gladly shot a terrific load of cum all over the chest of his gay partner. I would like to give Ryan more opportunities to put a smile on the faces of more gay boys! All the time, it is my wish for Ryan to see for himself that he has a gift and one that should be appreciated by the membership. Like his high school buddy Tyler, he just needs to calm his nerves and realize he will be richer emotionally for this experience.

well i can stop sending mark my html version of the episodes by number.
i thought a list would be fine, but damn with pictures.
you did a great job. thanks! now i can find chasen with going episode by episode.

Fantastic Job.. Exactly how I had thought it should have looked like. All we need now is to have the Models names spelled correctly and all the pictures co-insiding with the content (cj and cody update 19/12/2009 - shows pic of Alec and Hayden) to streamline the process that little bit further.
Fantastic Work!!

Thanks guys :) Remember, it's in beta right now, meaning there are probably a few things wrong, just don't hesitate don't post them here and I'll get to them :)

great job scorpio! might i suggest that as part of the keyword search, you add in last names (if the model has one of course)? Like, for example, since we have so many mikes, adding his last name Robbins as part of the keyword feature. or the two jimmys, adding in Slater. Last names arent important, but sometimes last names help to clarify which model we are talking about. dont take this the wrong way, i am by no means displeased with the feature as it is, it just simply a suggestion.

Stephane you are just totally awesome for all you do to make this site ever better

Am I the only person who appreciates Denny Bear's efforts !!!

i'm pretty sure we all love denny bear for his spreadsheet, i know i have a copy of it downloaded on my computer, and im sure youd be hard pressed to find one of us avid Broke Straight Boys addicts that dont. this just makes things even easier.

Hey guys,

We finally made it! The Broke Straight Boys Search Engine is up and running.
You can now search for your favorite models.
http://members.brokestraightboys.com/search/

Soon to come: You'll be able to search by keywords (Example: Latinos, Uncut...)
I'm just too tired for now hehe so I'll work on the keywords part next week.

I'd like to give a BIG thank you to Denny Bear for the spreadsheet. It helped a lot of people! Thanks a lot man for your time and dedication, we very much appreciate it.

Anyway, Enjoy!
Scorpio

Thank you Scorpio and Denny Bear. You all are awesome.:thumbup::waw:

Hidden Treasure Jordan & Nathan

Much like when I first got online eleven years ago, and discovered how when searching, that one thing leads to another, and you often end in an unintended place, I am starting to play with the Broke Straight Boys new Search feature.

As Jordan was recently brought up on the forum, I wanted to go back to see all of his videos and I discovered another Jordan with a very hot straight boy from New Orleans named Nathan. Well, I don't recall having watched that one before, and I was very impressed. (I just voted for the first time on it and gave it a five). Nathan is or plays a very straight New Orleans lad who came in just for a solo and wound up getting sucked and fucking a hot rocker type named Jordan. I like my "straight boys" having an appreciative gay boy sucking their dick and getting pounded by the straight guy, and this scene pushed all my buttons.

I recommend this older scene for all to watch.

Nathan was at one of the Broke Straight Boys events fairly recently where he was sporting a speedo. :tongue_smilie: I don't think that he came with the Broke Straight Boys group. He might have been at a mini convention of sites for a pride event. But in any case his photo was included in one of the forum pics of an event. Because he is a Broke Straight Boys alum.

I asked Sha and he confirmed, that the handsome guy in the speedo is Nathan. He looks very good. The 2 or 3 years have grown well on him. Maybe I'll be able to track down the pic.

Okay. I found it. The Southern Decadence thread of past Broke Straight Boys events. Post #5.

The photo of Nathan himself is not as good as I remembered. But I was just so thrilled to get a glimpse of him after all this time that I remember the photo more fondly. lol There are also some great photos of our Logan on there too. And a few other guys that we kind of like. Or obsess over... LOL

Nathan did some really good shoots for us way back when.