• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys is on Facebook! Be our Friend!

They have apps that will sync your status updates between the two sites if you're interested in appealing to both parties without duplicating your work!

I'd say Twitter will actually get you more exposure marketing wise, though ;)

Thanks, we were debating to sync up with one of our blogs, but the way we write its more personal if its just our tweets. :)

Glad we have our first follower! yami33 :Banane32:

im the second follower! woot!

Does Twitter think we're stupid? I clicked on followers to see what names you guys had used and it listed all three and next to me it said 'that's you!' Are there really people on Twitter stupid enough not to recognize their own user names?

yes baal, yes there are people that stupid. not just on twitter though, in real life!

I don`t know if I`m allowed to do this but I used a picture that was accessible to the public and not just members :)

166fbzb.jpg

I just followed you on twitter as well. Damn only 6 followers? That needs to change! :p

We haven't put up any links yet about followers. :) But working on that. Only a link from this thread. Thanks everyone!

Facebook is not responding to my emails.... UGH!
Send them emails saying you want http://www.facebook.com/brokestraightboys back.