• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Broke Straight Boys Is Finally Coming To Television Dec. 19, 2014

There is more than 6 of the cast. There is 9 guys not including some other appearances by some other guys.

There is more than 6 of the cast. There is 9 guys not including some other appearances by some other guys.
We've had six confirmed in the article, Kaden Alexander, Paul, Denver, Sergio, Jimmy and Cage Kafig.

10354083_677883105656084_3283518436984181697_n.jpg

And here are Damien, Johnny and Adam in this ad, so that equals nine!

I always wondered why Jason was not part of the show?

Mick and Ian were cropped out picture. They might be 2 of the guys making appearances.
here is how the first 4 episodes are described.
1 is opening
2 is las vegas trip
3 is Kaden Alexander struggles, denver leaves, paul visits
4 is adam arrives, jimmy and Cage Kafig fight, jimmy gets caught cheating

We've had six confirmed in the article, Kaden Alexander, Paul, Denver, Sergio, Jimmy and Cage Kafig.

10354083_677883105656084_3283518436984181697_n.jpg

And here are Damien, Johnny and Adam in this ad, so that equals nine!

Thanks Mark and MikeYank....Having Damien Kyle and Adam in the show just made it an Emmy Winner......lololol....I can See Mark at the podium now accepting his award......lololol

Mick and Ian were cropped out picture. They might be 2 of the guys making appearances.
here is how the first 4 episodes are described.
1 is opening
2 is las vegas trip
3 is Kaden Alexander struggles, denver leaves, paul visits
4 is adam arrives, jimmy and Cage Kafig fight, jimmy gets caught cheating

It almost doesn't seem fair to know all that in advance. lol But thanks for sharing the upcoming episode descriptions Another1. Besides, we're only a 9 days away from the show's worldwide debut :) (Who would have thought we'd ever be saying that? LOL)

We now know that some other models will be making at least cameo appearances on the show. So for anybody reading this who might be wavering on signing up for the show just because a few models might not be to their taste, please be aware that there will be others shown who haven't been officially announced yet. :)

Having looked at the comments and the references from other sites I have decided not to subscribe to the TV show. While $8 is not an unreasonable price for 8 episodes, I simply am not interested at this time in a show featuring models who are no longer with the site. Also, given the uneven camera work, the constant problems with lighting and inconsistencies it just doesn't seem something that I would be excited about. I do hope, however, that members will post reviews on the forum and perhaps that may give me pause as to whether to take a look myself.

..... Also, given the uneven camera work, the constant problems with lighting and inconsistencies it just doesn't seem something that I would be excited about..

Based on the fact that the show has been in the works for a while, and Damian Christopher was also working on some aspects of the photography/filming...do you feel the recent filming quality issues will evident in the show?:confused1:

Based on the fact that the show has been in the works for a while, and Damian Christopher was also working on some aspects of the photography/filming...do you feel the recent filming quality issues will evident in the show?:confused1:
Hi betu
I just signed up. In between comments. LOL I am excited. For 7:99. What the hell. It's Christmas.. xoxo johnny

Having looked at the comments and the references from other sites I have decided not to subscribe to the TV show. While $8 is not an unreasonable price for 8 episodes, I simply am not interested at this time in a show featuring models who are no longer with the site. Also, given the uneven camera work, the constant problems with lighting and inconsistencies it just doesn't seem something that I would be excited about. I do hope, however, that members will post reviews on the forum and perhaps that may give me pause as to whether to take a look myself.

We had a professional TV crew come film the show so I think you will be happy with the quality the TV show has.

Hi betu
I just signed up. In between comments. LOL I am excited. For 7:99. What the hell. It's Christmas.. xoxo johnny
you can be the official corespondent johnny to those of us that won't be watching. I really hope you enjoy it as you deserve all the nicest things in life. X

So for anybody reading this who might be wavering on signing up for the show just because a few models might not be to their taste, please be aware that there will be others shown who haven't been officially announced yet. :)
Hmm Tampa, you say a few models may not be to everyone's taste. By any chance do one of those models have the initials, J.J.? I do still have my boxing gloves somewhere in my closet, in case I have to go a few rounds, to defend the honor of "my dawg" after episode #4, just like in the good old days. :thumbup: